Status
Not open for further replies.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 (SOLD)
Product Info: GA-Z68XP-UD4

1. Date of purchase: November 14, 2011
  2. Reason for sale: Its a spare
  3. Warranty details: 3 years. It was used for only 1 day to check if its working fine & it is.
  4. Expected/Final Price: Rs 11500 (Updated)
  5. Location of Seller: Delhi

I must admit that this motherboard is a beast. One can truly unlock the raw potential of a 2nd generation Core i5 (socket 1155) cpu easily. Its got touch bios which is a plus for anyone who possesses a touch based monitor. I will recommend this motherboard anytime since I am using one. Lastly, this board will provide you PCIe 3.0 slot only if you use Intel 22nm core cpu which is debuting around mid-2012.

This motherboard is available in India but at a price of Rs 14000-15000 or above everywhere whereas I can get you this board at a lower price.

Terms & conditions (updated on December 25)

• I will use the DTDC & ensure that the items arrive intact and as quickly as possible.
  • The board will be shipped in its original box including the CD, manuals, cables, SLI bridge cable, etc & the original bill that I received when I had bought it.
  • The item is in perfect working condition & didn't give me any problem till the time I last used it. So if any problem/defect is found or missing after the transaction then it will be the responsibility of the buyer to get it replaced by the manufacturer & not me.
  • I would prefer online payment methods/NEFT as the mode of payment.
  • If you need my contact number for more queries, then PM me.

*i.imgur.com/Diwqf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/i0BUg.jpg

C'mon guys. There must be someone who wants this beastie ?

Last edited:

funskar

Padawan
yes got the mobo today .. bt nt all accesories included as was told by u..
nd i can't fit the mobo in my cabby without the mobo back panel..

if u r nt sending the panel.. i m going to ship back the mobo..

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
All the accessories were included just like we talked. My terms clearly state that any problem found after the transaction will be the buyer's headache. Posting here wont get u anything bcos this is no courtroom. Deal has been done.

Last edited:

funskar

Padawan
All the accessories were included just like we talked. My terms clearly state that any problem found after the transaction will be the buyer's headache. Posting here wont get u anything bcos this is no courtroom. Deal has been done.

u didn't stated any accesories missin will b buyers headache..

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
This thread will get locked up soon so its better for you to PM me rather than post here.

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
i m cheated by u dude,, i will b creating complain thread agains u..

I dont know what you are talking about. You got everything, you must have broken something & now you say that I am cheating you. I shipped my last spare board, cpu & gfx card to reputable person & he never complained. I am not gonna bother anything with what you type here. Go on ranting.

funskar

Padawan
I dont know what you are talking about. You got everything, you must have broken something & now you say that I am cheating you. I shipped my last spare board, cpu & gfx card to reputable person & he never complained. I am not gonna bother anything with what you type here. Go on ranting.

lol.. do i m telin u i have broken anythng..

i m tellin u didn;t put the panel in the box..
and u know that too..

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
lol.. do i m telin u i have broken anythng..

i m tellin u didn;t put the panel in the box..
and u know that too..

Look please dont waste my time. You have already made a fool of yourself here. Please bother someone else. I am not gonna supply you anything.

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Mod I request you to please close this thread before this guy starts spamming it with my bank details. This can go on & on which you can clearly see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom