Gift Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, this is NOT SPAM.

One of my friend is getting married, and I want to gift her something.
Please help me decide something; budget 1.5k to 2k

Thinking about designer pen drives, like those with jewels on them. How's that for a marriage gift? I know a very bad idea but aur kuch nahin a raha hai dimag mein.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Hey bhagwan!!!
SHE is my friend and getting married...and not to me...got it?

Now guys, plz help me choose, I'm planning this weekend for marketing. After that no time left, so hurry, Pleeeeeeeeeeease

red_devil

Back!
Girl friend or boy friend ???

you certainly didn't read this did u ??

Ok, this is NOT SPAM.

One of my friend is getting married, and I want to gift her something.
Please help me decide something; budget 1.5k to 2k

Thinking about designer pen drives, like those with jewels on them. How's that for a marriage gift? I know a very bad idea but aur kuch nahin a raha hai dimag mein.

btw, pen drive as a gift for marriage :shock:

[mere dimaag main bhi kuch nahi aa raha lekin pen drive achcha gift nahin lagta]

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Are....I'm talking about those which comes in Jewel crafted, even Platinum, Diamond, Gold etc...but may be my budget won't cover them :)

Kaya yaar, don't u guys buy gifts??

red_devil

Back!
are platinum ka ho ya diamond ka .... ek ladki ki shadi main use ek pen drive dega kya ?? yeh kahan aaya tere dimaag main ???
isse achcha hai ki tu use kuch mat de...sirf aashirwaad se kaam chala le :p

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I spend so much time in this forum that Pen drives, Grafix Card chorke mere dimag mein kuch nahi a raha hai...

Thats why I'm asking u gus, come-on yaar koi kuch to bolo...

Are, shadi mein kaisa gift dete hai??:confused::rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hmm.... Within a budget of 1.5K to 2K, you can try a watch, some jewellery such as a bracelet/ear-rings/necklace, some crockery/cutlery set etc. Think on these lines and power-off your technology-clogged brain for a while. :D

red_devil

Back!
yeah ... a wrist watch might be a good idea...

[with a tech infested brain, please dont go and buy bracelet/ear-rings/necklace... i'm very doubtful of your selection....zaroor koi kharab design select karega tu aur woh ladki jab tera gift kholegi tab shaayad ro padegi tere selection ko dekh ke... (aur haan woh khushi ke aasoon nahin hoge) ]

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm watch is an option but a number of ppl would give them watches. Think of something non geeky yet unique. Try a wood carving or a exquisite vase or something from a handicraft store.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

[with a tech infested brain, please dont go and buy bracelet/ear-rings/necklace... i'm very doubtful of your selection....zaroor koi kharab design select karega tu aur woh ladki jab tera gift kholegi tab shaayad ro padegi tere selection ko dekh ke... (aur haan woh khushi ke aasoon nahin hoge) ]

Oh dear!! Please, if you decide to buy a wrist-watch, make sure it's not one of those fancy dan types with an inbuilt MP3 player and other assorted gadgets!! :D

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No, not at all geeky any more...kassam se;)

Watch
Handicraft...hmmm

U r making me more confused:confused:

Oh dear!! Please, if you decide to buy a wrist-watch, make sure it's not one of those fancy dan types with an inbuilt MP3 player and other assorted gadgets!! :D
Dude!!!
Main yeh bhi socha tha ekbar

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
A box of condoms....and yea...hand it over to her husband :D
Ofcourse, only if you know her husband....and do take a girl with you. :D

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i was just kidding ,

ok here is it , nothing will be much impressive than a ring .... make sure that ur ring is more impressive u can sure get it for 1.8K @ gold .

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Put 1500/- in an envelope and hand out to her.You have no idea what girls would want and from whom.
If you care really,gift get her a handy mixer.Not that someone will not give it to her.Her immediate family will dope her something on those lines.Only that she will have one more gift spare to give and remember you really.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Watch--------okz,
Handicraft---I liked it
Crockery-----:cool:
Cutlery set--:cool:
Painting-----*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/32.png
Flower-vase---portability issue.
Wall clock----hmmm old but faithful
Condom----hmmm
Ring---I liked it too
Cash---N/A
Mixer---:rolleyes::confused:

Handicraft and Ring are currently my choice. I'm going to buy from here. Take it home. Then her home. Its going to be a loooooooong journey...hufff

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hey , surely the ring only always be with her in remembrance of you so select the ring which is quiet small and cute

girls donot like big rings

main thing make sure if u select the ring means """""""""""""" make sure the stone patched in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom