These pics are real or photoshopped????

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i747692_586.jpg

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i747691_569.jpg

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i747700_749.jpg

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i747698_590.jpg

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i747699_705.jpg

K

krazyfrog

Have seen some like those in mails before. Although i'm yet to discover why ghosts like taking pictures of themselves so much? Or why sometimes people like taking pictures of sleeping people while placing them in the corner of the frame leaving much room for that photo loving ghost to come and fill in besides them. Fake stuff.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
ERROR 404: GHOSTS DON"T EXIST

Ghosts are simply imaginations of ppl. Those pics are photoshopped only. Huh.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Lucky_star said:
How come ghosts always wear white gowns? Are they told to do so before posing for the photographs:D

photographer forget to say cheese......... lol:D:D

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Lucky_star said:
How come ghosts always wear white gowns? Are they told to do so before posing for the photographs:D
Good question buddy. I also ask the same question. In real ghosts DONT exist.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Well they wash their cloths well before wearing it... even its coloured....(Ujala i suppose) the colour to remove all other color.

eBRo

ooooooooo...I am very scary...

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
why do all ghosts such neat black hair? ====Should be in stupid questions section ...:D :D :D

why don't they have any choice of colors????
If any baldie dies & becomes ghost would his / her hair grow back ??:rolleyes:
what blondes /redhead ghosts??:eek:

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Ghost is just an apparition caused due to our mind-set .... isn't it ???

BTW, is the white dress a uniform for all the ghosts universally??? :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
its not april now that u are makin april fool. ghosts are the stupid imagination of humans.

n really why these all ghost likes to be photographed only in white dresses. CANT THEY STEAL SOME THING ELSE TOO:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

praka123

left this forum longback
fun2sh said:
its not april now that u are makin april fool. ghosts are the stupid imagination of humans.

n really why these all ghost likes to be photographed only in white dresses. CANT THEY STEAL SOME THING ELSE TOO:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:
if sometime in ur life when ur alone in some woods in the middle of the night and suddenly if u remember about ghosts what will happen?:rolleyes:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I thought the ghosts look like as shown in the Ramsay's thriller movies.I didn't find the pics any scary at all.

I can make those pics in Photoshop.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
praka123 said:
if sometime in ur life when ur alone in some woods in the middle of the night and suddenly if u remember about ghosts what will happen?:rolleyes:
none of the guys have such experienced that here... i had experienced it... i was all alone in my village travelling from our new home to out old one at 3 o clock in night and my heart was pounding every moment.... every second i was turning back and looking back to check i'm being followed or not... and i imagined a ghost is waiting for me behind some bhush... gosh it was a terrible experience... all the movies ghost which i had seen were flashing in my mind holy $hit... and i had a peculiar habit of watching horror movies all alone in my room at late night when i was in city, that time nothing use to happen to me... but that one night in the woods scared the $hit out of me:(

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^ its all in the mind actually. for example if when walking alone, ghosts hadn't come in ur mind, you'd be pretty cool. but since they happened to cross ur mind, u started imagining they're following u

praka123

left this forum longback
I too have bad memories;I used to ride bike alone in 2-3 AM from Coimbatore to my College via forest areas after roaming in the city.IT is really fearfull as some stories prevail that time that sometimes ghosts sit back on as ur pillion rider:p and imagine for 10-12 kms no one no human is present! I will get as fast as i can inorder to save from this menace(or fear?) and not to say the poor lighting of yamaha rx 100(6v head lamp! :( ) at that time.if drank ;) ,then no problem atleast

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Most of the ghost photos are fake,but some are there for which even the experts in photography have no answer.

like the "The Brown lady"
*i101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/cyberboy_kerala/brown_lady_lg.jpg

They say seeing is believing. And while in this day of digital image manipulation that might not be as true as it once was, these photographs are considered by many to be the real deal - photographic evidence of ghosts. Faking ghost photos through double exposure and in-the-lab trickery has been around as long as photography itself; and today, computer graphics programs can easily and convincingly create ghost images. But these photos are generally thought to be untouched, genuine portraits of the unexplained.

*paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa101402a.htm

*www.museumofhoaxes.com/photos/images/brownlady.jpg

Last edited:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
vish786 said:
... and i had a peculiar habit of watching horror movies all alone in my room at late night(

haha...same here. Scary movies need to be watched in a scary environment.

Seriously I am no scared of ghosts..but I am scared of the creatures that crawl in the night. I am afraid of flying creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom