genuine way to make money online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerKP

Broken In
I need help about some genuine ways to make money online.a lot of time i am wasting in internet so i want to make a use of it.please suggest me some medium (not that easy i know) ways to make money online.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
- Apply for writing to few blogs (and I hope you use better grammar than the one used in the above post)
- If you're good in design/coding try applying for freelancing sites
- Get out and try to get some freelancing jobs (ask the local cyber etc)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Freelancing + Forex trading.
Second one needs some serious financial investment and mind should be sharp, but profit is fast, very fast.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
you need to come up with your own business, and an aggressive way to market and sell it
can be anything, preferably something that is not illegal, but would be if sane laws would ever catch up to teh interwebz
what specifically you do depends on you
- sell level cap and decked out accounts for mmorpgs
- this is a tried and tested approach, make blogs by scanning and uploading photos of underclad girls from local magazines (about 20-60 blogs, updated 4-10 times a day) put in google ad sense
- organise courses over email where you coach participants on a particular subject... this can be anything from tarot card reading, to umm... making easy money online, or something vague, niche and un-researchable, like "the maya of science: dark energy from Kali's crystals" you can charge between 1500-6000 (vary it on a per person basis, its ok if one pays more and another less) for a 2-5 month course where you provide material and problems once they pay up its all good
-Write a book and publish in e-book format, price it competitively
-(srs bsns, but frens have done this in their spare time and now its their main business) Open up a website for selling /reselling something local in your area. or get between the local businesses and t5he internet. A couple of friends of mine made THE leading property portal for my locality (Thane), they just networked for databases from estate agents and put it online, they were the first to do it in Thane, so they have an established business and considerable lead over competition.

there are many approaches, and various things you can do, be creative and imaginative and work on your strengths, on things you can already do... you have to be a lil crafty to get started, but thats the ultimate aim of the internet and capitalism anyway, that ur so specialized no one else is doing what you are doing, find a corner thats unexplored and pwn it

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom