Genuine site for Rudraksha

@vi

Journeyman
Guys need to buy Rudraksha for someone. Searched here in local shops, couldn't find any. So decided to get online.

As lot of fake shops / rudrakshas are around, suggest me a good, genuine and reliable site. My last option would be ebay.

Thank you :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Do you have any temples nearby? Look near those, in kolkata we have doshkarma vanders that keep these.

tkin

Back to school!!
Wait for a week, my exam gets over at 30th may, I'll get some for you and send them to you then.

Sarath

iDota
I have seen some in Gold jewellery shops. (only time I saw)

Also i think at midnight they spam many channels trying to sell you Rudraksha and some gem stones. Check.

OP
@

@vi

Journeyman
@tkin - thanks a lot bro. Thing is I am in search of Rudrakshas of faces 8 and 9, which are quite rare. If they are available then it'd be great !!

@Sarath - Hmm will turn my TV on now, lets see :p Searched in local jewelry shops also.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin - thanks a lot bro. Thing is I am in search of Rudrakshas of faces 8 and 9, which are quite rare. If they are available then it'd be great !!

@Sarath - Hmm will turn my TV on now, lets see :p Searched in local jewelry shops also.
Rarest are with 1 face, those are damn pricy. Anyway give me a pm after 30th may.

Top Bottom