Gaming Rig 60K

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Guys dealers in Bhopal are overpricing the components coz of VAT. Im thinking to order online..also im going with Asus M5A97 EVO R 2.0...8GB RAM instead of 4GB...only question remaining is which sites are reliable to order my components ? I have got to place my order asap so I can get all of them within few days..cant wait any longer

mdcomputers,itdepot,itwares,primeabgb,smcinternational,deltaperipherals,flipkart,snapdeal etc.

OP
W

whiplash

Broken In
mdcomputers,itdepot,itwares,primeabgb,smcinternational,deltaperipherals,flipkart,snapdeal etc.

still not getting the prices mentioned..i am thinking of buying components from Delhi locally...can u plz suggest me cheapest local buyer as I will b purchasing whole system from one buyer only..

Whats d difference between asus r9280x dc2T and asus r9280xdc2 card ? I googled and read that asus card is better than his..i need to get best r9280x card ..budget not an issue..also asus r9280xdc2t card is above 26k on online sites but even thinkdigit review mentioned the top edition card value for 22k..i cant find its price to b 22k online

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
still not getting the prices mentioned..i am thinking of buying components from Delhi locally...can u plz suggest me cheapest local buyer as I will b purchasing whole system from one buyer only..

Whats d difference between asus r9280x dc2T and asus r9280xdc2 card ? I googled and read that asus card is better than his..i need to get best r9280x card ..budget not an issue..also asus r9280xdc2t card is above 26k on online sites but even thinkdigit review mentioned the top edition card value for 22k..i cant find its price to b 22k online

get the cheapest ones which falls on your budget. avoid brands like msi ,xfx etc for now. HIS is not bad. you can purchase from nehru place.

OP
W

whiplash

Broken In
i am in delhi and went to nehru place yesterday. found half of the parts at computer empire and other half at smc international. but the guy at smc international suggested me for not going with HIS coz it has warranty issues :| also the shops r having only sapphire r9280x no other card..what should i do now ?

OP
W

whiplash

Broken In
AMD FX-8350 @ 12.5K
Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 @ 8k
Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB X 1 1600 MHz @ 5.4K
Sapphire R9 280X Toxic @ 23.7K
Lenovo M6811 @ 0.8K
Logitech Keyboard @ 0.3K
Asus 24X SATA DVD R/W @ 1K
Seasonic S12II 620 @ 5.5k
Antec GX700 @ 3.8k
Dell S2240L @ 8.9k

Total @ 65k approx

Going to purchase it tomorrow.. one final question Is my smps gud enough for r9280x toxic ? i have read in some sites that for this card one needs 700w

OP
W

whiplash

Broken In
The second time I visited computer empire they said it is for 26800 :( I have buyed the following components..

FX 8350
Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0
Kingston HyperX blu 8GB x 1
Antec Gx700
Seasonic S12II 620W
Dell S2240L

total 45k approx
Im buying asus r9280xdc2t online ..havent found it in delhi anywhere and now its in stock with mdcomputers..logitech g105 keyboard, logitech g400s mouse and Asus ODD from flipkart..

Total- 78k..and that would complete my rig I guess..

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
The second time I visited computer empire they said it is for 26800 :( I have buyed the following components..

FX 8350
Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0
Kingston HyperX blu 8GB x 1
Antec Gx700
Seasonic S12II 620W
Dell S2240L

total 45k approx
Im buying asus r9280xdc2t online ..havent found it in delhi anywhere and now its in stock with mdcomputers..logitech g105 keyboard, logitech g400s mouse and Asus ODD from flipkart..

Total- 78k..and that would complete my rig I guess..

congrats :) post individual prices and pics.;)

Top Bottom