Gaming PC under 200K

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
^ Why would he go with RX 580 when he can afford 1080 Ti. Even without G-Sync, Nvidia has adaptive sync and fast sync options that are as good as free sync. The only problem with those options is that he will have to adjust settings on a game by game basis.

Don't know how reliable this poster is but here is something:
Best 144hz-240hz Monitors
According to him Viewsonic XG2703-GS is the best monitor. Doesn't seem to be available anywhere online though.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
TN is horrible, don't! The color shit is so so bad.
Have 27inch TNs at my work place, it sucks.
do you play CS GO , DOTA 2, LOL all day every day? Then please buy TN panel.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
TN is horrible, don't! The color shit is so so bad.
Have 27inch TNs at my work place, it sucks.
do you play CS GO , DOTA 2, LOL all day every day? Then please buy TN panel.

If you have an IPS monitor you should check for light bleed, uniformity, IPS glow, dead pixels and post results. That is what OP is worried about.
Backlight Bleed Test

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I have ips, it has back light bleed and also IPS glow.
but its still better than horrible inaccurate TN colors.

What TN and IPS models are you comparing though? If you compare a 30K INR IPS to 10K INR TN, the TN will obviously suck. Also the monitors need calibration, comparing it right out of box isn't the best thing to do.(I'm asking this because you compared to an office PC monitor and office PC monitors are usually cheap quality and professional monitor reviewers kind of disagree).

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
It's better to go with AMD GPUs like AMD RX580 8GB coupled with a FreeSync Monitor gives better gaming experience.

If you are interested you can go with this FreeSync Monitor: AOC 24" AGON AG241QX GAMING QHD LED MONITOR WITH 144 Hz + 1 MS RESPONSE TIME | eBay

Freesync is worth to wait or beneficial in case of low budget. At the specified budget, OP can easily buy 1080ti coupled with gsync monitor.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
We have this Gsync highest quality tn monitor and believe it, the colors on this are shit.
At my work place, my friend intentionally purchased this monitor, because he wanted to experiment with TNs before he himself decided to buy the IPS for his house.
Dell S2716DG review | TrustedReviews

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
No the workplace is Adobe, my friend does the purchasing for his team. its ridiculous he purchased TN monitor for the Lightroom group.
You are not supposed to edit photos on a TN monitor. LOL

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
See this guys, the first image is front view. TNs really looked washed out, whitish. I hate my TN Windows work laptop, replacing that crap in 2-3 months.

*i.imgur.com/vkPiT9r.jpg

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
See this guys, the first image is front view. TNs really looked washed out, whitish. I hate my TN Windows work laptop, replacing that crap in 2-3 months.

*i.imgur.com/vkPiT9r.jpg

The image isn't correct since I can see difference between top 3 images on a TN Panel. Practically the top 3 images should look identical on a TN panel but different on a IPS Panel.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
It is correct, exactly how my laptop behaves compared to desktop dude.
that image will just look even bad on TN panel. Why don't you just put a TN and IPS side by side and check, seriously. Am not being a fanboy here.

TN use case is, its a cheap monitor. Works for games like CS Go, Dota2, Overwatch. Seriously.
Its bad for all other use cases, watching movies, seeing photos or playing games like Witcher 3.

Top Bottom