Not open for further replies.
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@jasku @whitestar_999 @gta5 @Digital Fragger

Guys 1060 gx needs to be registered here to get 2+3 years warranty+a free game
Purchase information | NVIDIA
I selected Prepare for battle but not able to get the free game, then I found this
Prepare For Battle GeForce GTX Bundle: Get For Honor or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands For Free
Check the comments section. Should I ask md computers for the coupon to get Ghost Recon?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@jasku @whitestar_999 @gta5 @Digital Fragger

Guys 1060 gx needs to be registered here to get 2+3 years warranty+a free game
Purchase information | NVIDIA
I selected Prepare for battle but not able to get the free game, then I found this
Prepare For Battle GeForce GTX Bundle: Get For Honor or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands For Free
Check the comments section. Should I ask md computers for the coupon to get Ghost Recon?
Ask MD computers for the coupon to get Ghost Recon

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Zotac global site is not working atm,there should be some contact email or you may try by posting in their forums.

We try to ensure that the MRP mentioned on the website is same as the MRP mentioned on the product that is delivered to you. However, occasionally the MRP of the product could be different from what was displaying on the site. This could happen due to several factors including:

- Product belonging to a different batch.
- Manufacturer specifying different MRPs in different regions.

I'm sorry but we won't be able to offer price match (or) refund in this.

Thanks for your understanding and patronage in this.

If you need to contact us,

please visit Amazon Sign In

We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Amazon's reply regarding that overcharged case.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
We try to ensure that the MRP mentioned on the website is same as the MRP mentioned on the product that is delivered to you. However, occasionally the MRP of the product could be different from what was displaying on the site. This could happen due to several factors including:

- Product belonging to a different batch.
- Manufacturer specifying different MRPs in different regions.

I'm sorry but we won't be able to offer price match (or) refund in this.

Thanks for your understanding and patronage in this.

If you need to contact us,

please visit Amazon Sign In

We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Amazon's or reply regarding that overcharged case.

Then return the case or tweet/email to Jeff Bezos.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
The MRP on the sticker/label on the product is the final price as per Indian laws.Tell them to forward your query to their legal department asking for reason of selling a product at a higher price than the MRP sticker on case.
Maximum Retail Price - Consumer - Consumer Right
Copy paste some lines from above highlighting the portions where courts fined manufacturer/seller for charging more than MRP & they will understand.In fact as @SaiyanGoku suggested above,mark a copy of email to/tweet same thing to higher amazon officials or post on their facebook page highlighting the fact that charging more than MRP is against Indian laws.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The MRP on the sticker/label on the product is the final price as per Indian laws.Tell them to forward your query to their legal department asking for reason of selling a product at a higher price than the MRP sticker on case.
Copy paste some lines from above highlighting the portions where courts fined manufacturer/seller for charging more than MRP & they will understand.In fact as @SaiyanGoku suggested above,mark a copy of email to/tweet same thing to higher amazon officials or post on their facebook page highlighting the fact that charging more than MRP is against Indian laws.
If you think about mere 1.5k then you will end up losing 10k in court fees and advocate fees buddy. It will take a year or two in the process and by that time even your cabinet will get rust.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Then return the case or tweet/email to Jeff Bezos.
They won't accept return as it is not a valid reason to return.

They have already forwarded my query to the respective department and they have replied that everything is ok. Any mail address of their Indian management? I guess I will have to make a Facebook and Twitter account now.

If you think about mere 1.5k then you will end up losing 10k in court fees and advocate fees buddy. It will take a year or two in the process and by that time even your cabinet will get rust.
You are right. I don't have the time or the money for that. Will complaining here work-
INGRAM

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is just to make them realize the seriousness of the situation & though I can't say I have the experience of consumer courts but charges are much lesser there compared to civil courts & once you win the case,you will get the compensation for court charges & other claims(if applicable like mental agony etc) from the losing party(aka manufacturer/seller).

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
That is just to make them realize the seriousness of the situation & though I can't say I have the experience of consumer courts but charges are much lesser there compared to civil courts & once you win the case,you will get the compensation for court charges & other claims(if applicable like mental agony etc) from the losing party(aka manufacturer/seller).

Time is a thing which is not taken into consideration there.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I would have got this system months back but people told me to wait for Vega. Ghost Recon is dope.
www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/for-honor-ghost-recon-wildlands-bundle?nvid=nv-int-frhrgtrnwsbl-6411

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Consumer courts are not like usual civil or criminal courts,settlement time is much less though still it may take a few months depending on the condition of court in an area.Still it will make amazon realize their mistake & help others in future.Anyway I am not saying to go to court immediately but just to let amazon know that it is also an option for you if you don't get satisfactory written response about why you were charged more than printed MRP on product.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS Socket AM4 Motherboard & Antec VP550P 550W Power Supply 3300 out of stock everywhere
Buy Online | ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS Socket AM4 Motherboard | Price in India
Buy Online | Antec VP550P 550W Power Supply | Price in India
Their cc told met hat price of Asus one will be 8500+18% & PSU 3400+28% whenever they are available
ASUS MOTHERBOARD PRIME B350-PLUS (AMD SOCKET AM4/RYZEN SERIES CPU/MAX 64GB DDR4-3200MHZ MEMORY)
*www.mdcomputers.in/antec-550-watt-80-plus-vp550p-v2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom