Gaming pc 50k...

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
^*www.asus.com/Compare/ thers you go.

btw when are you buying as i am also buying next week?
dude there is no fixed day but i am thinking this Thursday i will go and get the prices and then will buy on Friday.

By the way i have heard that you can overclock fx6300 to 5ghz on stock cooler is it true?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Then wait for sometime and later get it.There is no rule that every gamer need to overclock his cpu.:wink:

overclocking the cpu has minimal effect on games

hitman4

In the zone
dude there is no fixed day but i am thinking this Thursday i will go and get the prices and then will buy on Friday.

By the way i have heard that you can overclock fx6300 to 5ghz on stock cooler is it true?
ok please update the price from nehru place

i72600k

The Physicist!
Get the cheapest motherboard possible if you aren't planning to do sli or crossfire in future,

like ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2 Motherboard (3500 INR) and spend 4000 - 5000 more on better graphics card like Nvidia gtx 760.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
what is difference between asus m5a97 le r2.0 and asus m5a97 r2.0 and which should i buy?

Don't buy the LE. It can't overclock ****, refer below.

NO. You can't achieve stable 5Ghz at stock cooler, not in India. The guy who got it might be extremely lucky.

Also overclocking capability depends on the motherboard, buying the m5a97 R2.0 Limits your overclock to barely 300-600MHz [depends on your luck] above stock, to get better overclocking you need a better motherboard [m5a99fx pro - around 11,000RS not sure] and a good CPU cooler, also a good PSU.

Get the cheapest motherboard possible if you aren't planning to do sli or crossfire in future,

like ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2 Motherboard (3500 INR) and spend 4000 - 5000 more on better graphics card like Nvidia gtx 760.

That is a very bad advise. A good motherboard isn't just for multi-gpu setup. Its the motherboard that decides how much you can overclock, which features will you have. A poor motherboard with Chinese caps will be very susceptible any voltage alteration and the VRM will be bad. A good motherboard is always recommended irrespective of GPU setup.

hitman4

In the zone
dude buy this
Intel i5 4570 13800
Gigabyte B85M D3H 6400
Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz 8Gb 4900
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1Tb EZEX 4200
Sapphir R9 270x 15600
Seasonic s12ii 620w 5500
Antec Gx700 4000
Asus Dvd Writer 1050
Dell St2240L 8900
TOTAL 64350
trust me you will not regret

AshutoshM

Blue Age Wonders
Dude, do not go for an AMD processor, even a second gen i3 can beat up fx series processors real good in games. Though in productivity fx are faster but only by a little bit. Better you off with 4th gen i3 or i5, you will not regret.

AMD is good only in one aspect, they are power hungry and hot running cpus, so you can enjoy a barbeque or egg frying sort of arrangement, and since winter has already arrived, it will serve you good, trust me. :-D

For RAM, go with 8gb ram since it's Battlefield season. Will serve you in future games too. Go with any value ram like corsair value ram 1333mhz since you are not going to OC, and ram speed doesn't do much good in games (only 1-2%).

Also, as everyone is talking about oc, and since the op himself doesn't wants to do it (will be out of budget for a good mobo, good cooler and an efficient psu), I think better go with a good cpu so oc nvr becomes a hinderance. Don't suggest him about oc'ing considering that it will not benefit much for an extra penny spent. Cut the extra budget needed from mobo and utilize it for cpu; for better off with amd newer cards, the R series, offers value for money plus are loaded with features like mantle.

Last edited:

hitman4

In the zone
Dude, do not go for an AMD processor, even a second gen i3 can beat up fx series processors real good in games. Though in productivity fx are faster but only by a little bit. Better you off with 4th gen i3 or i5, you will not regret.

AMD is good only in one aspect, they are power hungry and hot running cpus, so you can enjoy a barbeque or egg frying sort of arrangement, and since winter has already arrived, it will serve you good, trust me. :-D

For RAM, go with 8gb ram since it's Battlefield season. Will serve you in future games too. Go with any value ram like corsair value ram 1333mhz since you are not going to OC, and ram speed doesn't do much good in games (only 1-2%).

Also, as everyone is talking about oc, and since the op himself doesn't wants to do it (will be out of budget for a good mobo, good cooler and an efficient psu), I think better go with a good cpu so oc nvr becomes a hinderance. Don't suggest him about oc'ing considering that it will not benefit much for an extra penny spent. Cut the extra budget needed from mobo and utilize it for cpu; for better off with amd newer cards, the R series, offers value for money plus are loaded with features like mantle.

:+1: buy my suggestion if you dont have cash now than buy in december

Intel i3 4130 8000
Gigabyte B85M D3H 6200
Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz 8Gb 4900
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1Tb EZEX 4200
Sapphire R9 270x 15600
Seasonic s12ii 520w 4800
Antec Gx700 4000
Asus Dvd Writer 1050
Dell St2240L 8900
TOTAL 57650

if you want to reduce further than you can buy 4gb ram now and 500gb hard disk.
The intel i3 4130 is better than fx6300 in GAMING

snap

Lurker

afaik amd cpu runs cooler cause they have better stock coolers

OP
N@m@n

N@m@n

Journeyman
i called few shops and got quotations.
the best config a shopkeeper gave me was
Intel i3 4130 8000
gigabyte b85m d3h 6100
Kingston HyperX Blu 4gb 2400
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1Tb 4000
XFX 7790 10500
Corsair Cx430 V2 3000
Any Case 3000
Asus 24x DVD Writer 1000
Dell IN2030M 6100
Windows 8 5800
TOTAL 49900
as i cannot spend more than 50k at any cost please suggest me should i go for this ?

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
cx models are entry level from corsair..while antec vp450p has much better efficiency,quality than it

there no monitor like dell in2013 ???

get in2030m

i still vote for fx 6300 here over i3

Top Bottom