Gaming Pc (40-45k)

OP
G

glenvarun

Broken In
Ok guys heres the stuff,
1)560ti done.
2)insisted on Corsair psu ..
3)My initial thing was that i'd go for a 6850, but now am going with the 560 ti instead. Its already kinda like an upgrade and my budget is restricting me to go further to the 6950.
4)For the Case(cm elite 430) i was checking this as an alternative, any opinion on it would be great,
Buy NZXT in India | NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
NZXT Guardian 921RB isa very good case.
If you ask me I would prefer 921 RB than CoolerMaster HAF 922 for better value of money. So, if 921 RB is available at your area, go for it.

Last edited:
OP
G

glenvarun

Broken In
NZXT Guardian 921RB isa very good case.
If you ask me I would prefer 921 RB than CoolerMaster HAF 922 for better value of money. So, if 921 RB is available at your area, go for it.

I did manage to find a retailer for this case, just loved the case :p.
Gonna place an order today. One more question,
Will the Corsair GS600 be able to handle the i5 2500k (probably o/c) and 560ti along with the 3-4fans that will be in the case?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If you can't find NZXT Guardian 921RB at local market, then order it online. At that price range, with its look, no other case can beat it. ;)

OP
G

glenvarun

Broken In
hey guys thanks for all the help and suggestions, Pc under assembling procedure, The assembler and me gonna do the assembling mostly by tomorrow or day after :D. ( new experience for me :D)

@d6bmg
hey dude, i got the Guardian :D....had gone to lamington with my friends, three of us carrying the case with intervals :p. Got the GS600 over there too :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Congrats!! 8.2kg & 3 friends?? Cool.

Post some pics before & after assembling them.

Last edited:
OP
G

glenvarun

Broken In
Sure, tomorrows the day, hes getting the gfx/mobo/cpu tomorrow, rest of the stuffs at my place.
Made quite a few changes.
Asus P8p67 pro mobo (rev 3)
asus 560ti direct cu
corsair 4+4gb ram

Cilus

laborare est orare
Sure, tomorrows the day, hes getting the gfx/mobo/cpu tomorrow, rest of the stuffs at my place.
Made quite a few changes.
Asus P8p67 pro mobo (rev 3)
asus 560ti direct cu
corsair 4+4gb ram

If u r buying i5 2400, there is no point in going for P67 mobo. It is made for pairing with a K series processor for overclocking and sacrifices the display output. So if you plug a non k i5 2400 cpu on it, you can't use the Intel HD 2000 Gfx and quiksync and you will miss overclocking as 2400 is a non-K processor.

Top Bottom