Gaming News Channel...

tkin

Back to school!!
I hate Codemaster, all of their games have a problem, with DX11(also in DX9, but less frequently), the game would lock up the keyboard (sometimes the mouse as well), only way out is to plug out and replug the keyboard, happens with USB keyboards only and mostly with Logitech G110 keyboard(under win 7 x64), and since I meet all these criteria I couldn't play Dirt2, F1 etc, even after buying originals.
dirt 2 keyboard freeze - Google Search

Maybe I will buy a razer soon.

John4321

Right off the assembly line
I hate Codemaster, all of their games have a problem, with DX11(also in DX9, but less frequently), the game would lock up the keyboard (sometimes the mouse as well), only way out is to plug out and replug the keyboard, happens with USB keyboards only and mostly with Logitech G110 keyboard(under win 7 x64), and since I meet all these criteria I couldn't play Dirt2, F1 etc, even after buying originals.

Have you ever tried playing with Microsoft Sidewinder X6/X4 Keyboard.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Don't know if this is real:-

[YOUTUBE]8hyIADo_iZI[/YOUTUBE]

It's saying 08.08.12... :neutral:

It is real, Codies had been working on Grid 2 for a while now. 8.8.12 is when they'd release the gameplay trailer and some details as well.
Here's the official site,

*www.theracereturns.com

cyborg47

Technomancer

I'm on windows 7 x64, and dx11..never faced any problem with codies' games :|

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm on windows 7 x64, and dx11..never faced any problem with codies' games :|
Everyone with a Logitech G110 does, its a fantastic keyboard, but maybe time to move on, bug happens on a particular config only
dirt 3 keyboard freeze - Google Search

axes2t2

I am a cat
Global Offensive is available for pre-order.Expecting an open beta soon.

Counterstrike: Global Offensive

axes2t2

I am a cat
Age of Fear: The Undead King | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming

It is available for free.Don't know for how long.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Ah! well dumb kids calling themselves hackers. They talk about americans and go on to hack a Taiwanese company's website :confused:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Simply brilliant :)
Here is how ArmA 3′s environment compares to its real-life location | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

gameranand

Living to Play
Interesting news about HL3 but as developers haven't officially announced it so didn't created a thread.

Half-Life 3 Trademark Filed by Valve

Top Bottom