Gaming Laptop

anirudh456sharma

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a gaming laptop within a budget of rs 70000.
it should have atleast a 3rd gen intel i7 quad core.
and an nvidia gt 650m is absolutely necessary.

doomgiver

Warframe
do you really really really really really really want a laptop?
i am gonna ask you again : do you really really really really really really want a laptop?

coz you can get a killer rig with that budget, and if you still opt for a laptop, you may be facepalming yourself in a couple of years.

just my thoughts....

rider

as Kratos
i want to buy a gaming laptop within a budget of rs 70000.
it should have atleast a 3rd gen intel i7 quad core.
and an nvidia gt 650m is absolutely necessary.

There is not such gaming laptop for your budget 70k. Better if you buy it from US with GTX 660M and better. *www.amazon.com/G55VW-ES71-15-6-Inc...=UTF8&qid=1350242528&sr=8-5&keywords=Asus+G75
If you wanna purchase from India only get Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN is available with 3rd gen core-i7 processor and 2GB GT 650M GPU for 58k locally.

Last edited:

arick

Broken In
Look at this :- But u wud have to increase ur budget considerably
Alienware Gaming PC - Official Site for Alienware India | Dell India

Check both laptop and desktop

rider

as Kratos

Alienware starts from about 1 lac (included taxes). For this OP has to arrange 30k more and I don't think buying a laptop for 1lac with GT 650M and core-i7, 900p screen worth it. He can get almost the same specs in 58k samsung laptop and can save upto 42k. :)

OP
A

anirudh456sharma

I know about alienware. :p
if i had the budget i would have bought that.

OP
A

anirudh456sharma

Alienware starts from about 1 lac (included taxes). For this OP has to arrange 30k more and I don't think buying a laptop for 1lac with GT 650M and core-i7, 900p screen worth it. He can get almost the same specs in 58k samsung laptop and can save upto 42k. :)

thanx
But i heard a problem about its GPU throttling.
can that be fixed?

arick

Broken In
I was talking about the desktop mainly .
Laptop is out of his budget i know that iwas sugeesting the specs on that one!

rider

as Kratos
Best for OP is to get an assemble 50k gaming rig and 25-30k samsung laptop with no dedicated GPU.

If he only wants a 15" gaming laptop laptop.. best is imported Asus G55 (with GTX 660M) with International warranty for 1200 USD.

doomgiver

Warframe
Best for OP is to get an assemble 50k gaming rig and 25-30k samsung laptop with no dedicated GPU.

If he only wants a 15" gaming laptop laptop.. best is imported Asus G55 (with GTX 660M) with International warranty for 1200 USD.
yes. or if you want a laptop for just portablity's sake, you have nice laptop options at 22-25K also.
i second and third this motion.
BLAM!!!!
MOTION PASSED!!!

yes. or if you want a laptop for just portablity's sake, you have nice laptop options at 22-25K also.
i second and third this motion.
BLAM!!!!
MOTION PASSED!!!

OP
A

anirudh456sharma

Guys after listening to all of you.
i would like to look at rigs too.
could you guys please suggest a gaming rig.
i dont know much about mobos and i definitely want to overclock it.
P.S. The budget is still the same for a rig.!

doomgiver

Warframe
make a new thread.

dont overclock... since you are new, learn first.

i too wanted to oc, but in the 6 months since i got my rig, not a single time i've even tried it.

Ihthisham

Broken In
Build Your own killer R!g.Even if you get 70k laptop like Dell xps or Dell inspiron 17r turbo or Inspiron 15rturbo. With that you will be able to play in max resolution till 2 or 3 yrs as said by other guy.Forgive me I'm Bad in English.........

Top Bottom