gaming keyboard & mouse

arko1983

In the zone
I am gonna buy gaming kb +mouse.
choices r
logitech g110 or ms sidewinder x6 or any other(dont need macro,good backligting must)

logitech g500 vs razer imperator or Cooler Master Sentinel Zero-G or any other mouse(2 x side buttons is a must)

what r ur opinion guys

tkin

Back to school!!
Get Logitech G500 and Sidewinder X4 or Logitech G110. Don't get X6, it has some serious ghosting issues.

Sarath

iDota
As a user of the imperator I can say its good. Its very comfortable to use.

But, I got a faulty button and I didn't follow up replacing it with letsbuy since some noob picked it up.

I suggest you stick to logitech since it is better and has a bigger warranty. Many users here who can vouch for it.

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
k guys thanx for urs suggestion
g110,g500 it is ,but wanted some led on the mice but anyways cant have everything i guess.(any led gaming mouse that is good can increase budget if required)
after reading sarath 's problem bye bye razer.i only got a mouse pad(razer exactmat which has nice wrist wrest & good surface) from them & that is the last time i think i buy products from them

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
k guys thanx for urs suggestion
g110,g500 it is ,but wanted some led on the mice but anyways cant have everything i guess.(any led gaming mouse that is good can increase budget if required)
after reading sarath 's problem bye bye razer.i only got a mouse pad(razer exactmat which has nice wrist wrest & good surface) from them & that is the last time i think i buy products from them
Light, its just for show you know, third generation mice use infrared lasers to track, so basically there is no need for LED(if you take a look under the mouse, you won't see any light, its infrared), some mice come with bright LEDs just for show, get the G500 eyes closed, the best mouse ever, for keyboard sidewinder X4 maybe a more VFM option.

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
I will buy g500 & g110.thanx tkin for all ur help.since i need back lightingin keybord(how is sidewinder x4 backlighting i need red only as it is the theme of my pc)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I will buy g500 & g110.thanx tkin for all ur help.since i need back lightingin keybord(how is sidewinder x4 backlighting i need red only as it is the theme of my pc)
Sidewinder X4 has red backlighting, on the other hand G110 has variable backlighting, you can set it to any color you want (Red-Blue spectrum, no green). You can see a mini review I wrote on the G110 sometime back, but I have good experience with microsoft product, so both the X4 and G110 are on my recommend list, you can buy any one which suits your test.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/137484-logitech-g110-review.html

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
btw tkin after reading ur review i am gonna buy g110 ,anyways not gonna buy another keyboard for 3 years(if it works until then).wat r its price & were to buy @ cheapest.which distributor to buy(obviously not rashi)
I enquired both md & vedant.no one has it in stock.vedant said g110 =3.4k+tax,g500 not available was tellin me its discontinued :shock:,but i guess he was trying to sell me other mouse.md says g500 =2975 +tax,cant say about g110

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
btw tkin after reading ur review i am gonna buy g110 ,anyways not gonna buy another keyboard for 3 years(if it works until then).wat r its price & were to buy @ cheapest.which distributor to buy(obviously not rashi)
I enquired both md & vedant.no one has it in stock.vedant said g110 =3.4k+tax,g500 not available was tellin me its discontinued :shock:,but i guess he was trying to sell me other mouse.md says g500 =2975 +tax,cant say about g110
Get the G500 eyes closed, and don't worry, logitech is also serviced by Neoteric, which gives really good warranty service, for KB you can buy from the link above, the price is ok, I got mine for 3.4k+tax(I think), you can get the X4 if G110 overshoots your budget.

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
btw were can i get them as i am going tomorrow.If i cannot get them then will give advance to md & vedant for mouse& kb respectively

Do post pics once you get them. I wish I had gotten the G500 too :/

will post here once i buy it.only got webcam currently so have to do with bad pics i guess