Gaming keyboard Laptop

prateekpunj

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Is there any laptop consisting gaming keyboard, Please dont suggest me a keyboard externally to plug in on the laptop, I am shifting to other city for higher studies so i am looking for a gaming keyboard within the laptop. I tried a couple of laptops and the key placements are such that i always end up pressing the windows key and the game exits. Can someone suggest a decent laptop please?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Then go to

Custom Laptops, Gaming Notebooks, Custom Gaming Laptops | XOTIC PC
and choose any laptop and customise it as you wish.

Cheapest one with 970m:
XOTIC PC | Sager NP8651 (Clevo P650SE) - 15.6" Gaming Notebook

JustThisGuy

Broken In
The answer to your problems is MSI my friend. They use gaming keyboards in all their laptops which are designed and manufactured by SteelSeries. I'm not sure about all models but in majority of their gaming series laptops, they have moved the windows key from the left side of the space bar to the right to cater to players like yourself :D . No accidental minimizing. To top it all, MSI is the first brand to be using 5th gen H series CPU's. As i'm sure you can tell by now, i'm a die hard fan of MSI and would recommend getting one of their notebooks. GLHF!

OP
P

prateekpunj

Broken In
I will have a look at the MSI Laptops and will decide, That is a plus point when windows button is shifted to right side for gamers :lol:

Top Bottom