Gaming & HTPC hybrid budget 90k with 27" monitor

OP
rahul18348

rahul18348

Broken In
Hey Cybertronic! Can the gtx 460 handle a 27 inch 1900x1024 display with ease? (then i can save some money and buy nice alloys for my car).

rajan1311

Padawan
lol.....handle what? games at that res? most games - yes.

But if you just want to run normal stuff like autocad, even lower ones will be fine...

btw, its 1920x1080 - 1080p :)

OP
rahul18348

rahul18348

Broken In
sorry for the typo rajan1311! i've never really looked at graphic cards seriously enough to know what specs will suffice my requirements. Anyways still i would require a tv tuner but no one has suggested anything yet. I looked up & found that most high end tv tuners are not available here in chattisgarh (hauppauge etc). What tv tuner should i get for 10k max and from where? It should be compatible with xbmc or mediaportal as i intend to record late night champions league matches. Is Gigabyte U8300 tv tuner available in india? (where? price?) You also suggested that i don't need an i7 for my requirements. i visited tom's hardware and saw a lot of review about i5-750/760. what sort of configuration will be good with that one? also is there a motherboard+software that will let me make overclock/underclock profiles and switch between them automatically? Sorry for so many questions. As my dad used to say when you will earn your own money you will develop a habit of nitpicking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom