Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@tarey_g. how much did you pay?

950/- . I never use mousepad and now the mousepads to me are like hurdles in comfortable usage. But since i got Diamondback 3G i was worried that table surface will ruin the mouse, so got this one, its thin like paper with surface similar to the Razer exactmat, sticks to the table due to the rubber base :D. Perfect for me.

*img138.imageshack.us/img138/1456/pad1.th.jpg
*img704.imageshack.us/img704/5609/pad2a.th.jpg

All mess of my comp table is hidden with the help of Razer packaging :D
*img26.imageshack.us/img26/5084/pad3l.th.jpg
*img138.imageshack.us/img138/5071/pad4v.th.jpg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed Borderlands, ending was crap. Eridian weapons were crap. It left me wanting for more. :rage:

The sweetest thing in this game is sniping the sh!t out of aliens with electrocuting mods. Even the most Badass Guardians can be killed with 1-2 shots. And for close encounter ratt-tatt I was lucky to get the hellphyrr SMG. I went on elemental side with Litith The Siren.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Now this IS MY rig! 19x.xx drivers are sh*te! Moved to 178.xx drivers! They FTW! DiRT 2's great, now this IS my drivin'! I only wish I had DX11. :cry:

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1818-04-28-38.jpg
Great Rally game! Super work, Codies!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1818-08-04-29.jpg
Yeah! On top o' the world!

cyborg47

Technomancer
*img31.imageshack.us/img31/586/swtfu2009121818313667.th.jpg

*img685.imageshack.us/img685/6898/swtfu2009121818314666.th.jpg

*img63.imageshack.us/img63/120/swtfu2009121818313168.th.jpg

*img685.imageshack.us/img685/7581/swtfu2009121818312667.th.jpg

man im totally blown away with this game...FREAKING AWESOME!!!...must play for hack n slash game lovers..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^OK, I'll get it. Looks yummy!

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Super-addicted to Crysis WARHEAD! Superb gameplay, awesome graphics, great stealth elements. And superhuman powers with the Nanosuit! Great thinkin', Cevat & Crytek! Can't wait for Crysis 2!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Super-addicted to Crysis WARHEAD! Superb gameplay, awesome graphics, great stealth elements. And superhuman powers with the Nanosuit! Great thinkin', Cevat & Crytek! Can't wait for Crysis 2! Hope to see some awesome-awesome gameplay in E3 '10. Love ye, EA & Crytek! Crysis' a part of my body.

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright guys i have completed 5 chapters of halo2.the game is really amazing.

since i have not completed the game therefore i will not fully comment on it.but upto now it just got better and better.

hope ea releases halo3 for pc soon otherwise i think such a classic title would go waste.

quan chi

mortal kombat
i said it should be released soon.all previous halo series were released for pc but so late that people almost lost interest in it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
is it because of the difficulty in driving?

yes d handling is same as pro

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

guys when Assassin Creed 2 is coming for pc

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

sam_1710

Youngling
yes d handling is same as pro

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

ACII for PC in Q1-2010.. :( Long wait.. :( :x

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
wasie bhi i have no time for game but when ever if got spare of time then i bring my hand to CS 1.6 evergreen game fully charged

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well guys.. good news.

Completed Dragon Age Origins.. Kicked Archdemon's ass yesterday night. Someday or that day may never come i may write an extended review Until that day accept this Screenies as my gift :grin:

ah... A night to remember.
*i50.tinypic.com/14icwub.jpg

Kicking Archdemon's ass...
*i46.tinypic.com/5qizd.jpg

Kicked Archdemon's ass
*i49.tinypic.com/kd9740.jpg

Everone is happy now....
*i46.tinypic.com/mcrrc5.jpg

It was a fantastic Experience playing this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Actually Ubi did a good job pushin' Ezio to March-April 'cause, in April no books, no studies, no nothin'! I can enjoy with Ezio in Florence! Awesome work, Ubi! I played AC in 2009 summers hols., I gon play ACII in '10 holidays! Altair! Ezio!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Some o' my screens. Darn, this game's great!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1822-19-56-67.jpg
Subaru looks awesome!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1822-33-00-95.jpg
Erm.....the same Subaru?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1822-33-06-46.jpg
He he he. :D

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/dirt2_game2009-12-1822-29-53-60.jpg
Will it be a perfect round in shape in DX11?

tkin

Back to school!!
Afetr much effort found Regulators H.Q. ( I had took the law bringer perk before ). Delivered bad guys people to them and beacme their member and got a drees of'em.

Got into temple of union. Talked with the slaves and the guy named hannibal .
Helped him by wiping all slavers in the Lincoln's memorial. Returned back to near temple of union to discover new places. Got into canterbury commons and discovered a robot repair factory. Entered there. Neutralized all possible threat :p

Got into Level 20 and added the perk which allows to show all places in the map :p

BTW, there was a lift but I was unable to use it. Any idea about how to use the elevator ??

Got plenty of MF and energy cells. Got out from there. Talked with Roe in canterbury commons. Neutralized that ant queen.

Got into Vault 108 ajnd neutralized many "Gary" clones. Exploring more into it.
The lifts just a shortcut, there is another(difficult) way to get to mechanist, give him the ant queens armour, get the protectron's gaze unique weapon, and kill him :-D, theres a bobblehead in that vault, down in the cloning lab.

Go back to museum of history and after a long search you can find some unique Lincoln items that you can sell to Hannibal for some good cash. After you reach lvl 21 add the grim reaper's sprint perk, most usefull perk of all, you will become invincible(sort of) with it.

I'm 'collecting' :)) a lot of new games now, gonna play after the exam, difficult exams are over, now that's a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom