Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan_Hunt
I cant find the save game of Resident Evil 4 in the location you mentioned. Please help me take the backup of ma save game guys...

The savegames is in the location where Ethan told, but it's hidden. The Local Settings is a hidden folder. Try to 'search for the hidden file & folders' option, you might get :)

GFz

Right off the assembly line
I am currently playing COD4(original) on Internode australian servers any idea where i can get Indian servers? :-?

Xfire : danteraj
comrade: Gfz . exe

And i have another problem i have an airtel 512 connection and 3 frnds are sharing it through ethernet hub , I cant connect to any other outside players through hamachi ( if i ping it says request timed out i cant figure out the problem) so any help form u guyz would be grateful!! :neutral:

Last edited:
Brain Lara International Cricket 07 .[very good cricket game. i like it better then EA cricket 07 but they both are very good.]

War Craft Frozen Throne.[ first war craft game]

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well a little Googling revealed that the savegames are saved in a file SaveData.dat in the folder C:\Program Files\Capcom\Resident Evil 4 (assuming default installation directory).:smile:

Yes, you are right? BTW I already found it and take a bkup...Anyway thanks for your reply...

The savegames is in the location where Ethan told, but it's hidden. The Local Settings is a hidden folder. Try to 'search for the hidden file & folders' option, you might get :)

No, its not.. look at the above reply :grin:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Guitar Hero III
Devil May Cry IV

[offtopic] I cant see the drop down menu with which you browse through the different sections of the forum (chit-chat, gamerz, etc)... anything wrong ? [/offtopic]

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nothing much going on currently. Been playing DMC 4 & beating Sanctus without any health loss. Also been playing a bit of Bloody Palace using Dante. I suck using Dante though. :-(

Waiting for H.A.W.X to release.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[offtopic] I cant see the drop down menu with which you browse through the different sections of the forum (chit-chat, gamerz, etc)... anything wrong ? [/offtopic]

Yeah, they did some maintenance job & removed that :(. It was so convenient to browse the sections. They also renamed "Digit Technology Discussion Forum" to "Digit's Technology Discussion Forum".

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Me and my friends currently playing Neo Contra co-op on the PS2 :grin:... Anyone know any similar games for the PS2...
This is a very short game but enjoyable. I completed it within 2 hours flat with my brother. Try Contra: Shattered Soldier & Ratchet: Deadlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom