Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Still to Fallout New Vegas...level 28 and I have to deal with Legate Lanius...no idea how to do that...he is so strong and that sword is deadly...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Gears of War the final level Boss fight with RAAM was difficult.....
& I liked the Train Wreckage Level....awsomely crafted with detail....
I give it 9/10

Now playing COD:Black Ops......gameplay totally different from previous titles......
what bugs r fixed in new patch????

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Finished Fallout New Vegas...Awesome game..certainly 9.5/10...must play..
only if i had 100 Speech i wouldn't have had to fight him...the Ballistic fist did him and other legionaries though...and with 100 Science i didn't have to fight General Oliver too..

Time for playing HL2 EP2 again...

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed Gears of War the final level Boss fight with RAAM was difficult.....
& I liked the Train Wreckage Level....awsomely crafted with detail....
I give it 9/10

Now playing COD:Black Ops......gameplay totally different from previous titles......
what bugs r fixed in new patch????
Almost all bugs are fixed except sound stuttering bug, sometimes background noise is generated that muffles the sound a bit, like poor radio reception, but no graphics issue.

RAAM is damn easy if you know what to do, use the crossbow and sniper rifle, crossbow hit gets rid of kryll, get in sniper headshots, make sure to quick load the rifle to get damage boost, when raam reaches you jump to other side of the concrete slab and run like hell to other side and hide behind the concrete slab there, rinse and repeat. I had much difficulty in that place where you have to get to the car, avoiding the boomers and beat the timer.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing Necrovision - going to deal with the 1st boss.
Played Darkest of Days a bit and I did not liked it very much.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
RAAM is damn easy if you know what to do, use the crossbow and sniper rifle, crossbow hit gets rid of kryll, get in sniper headshots, make sure to quick load the rifle to get damage boost, when raam reaches you jump to other side of the concrete slab and run like hell to other side and hide behind the concrete slab there, rinse and repeat.
Ya I know but I didn't know the combination of sniper + bow..coz i had sniper + Machine Gun.......

so i had to replay the last level to get crossbow......& kill RAAM...coz without its really difficult to kill..even grenades r of no use.....
Btw how to do quick reload????

I had much difficulty in that place where you have to get to the car, avoiding the boomers and beat the timer.

Ya me too....otherwise Burak will destroy the car.....
& I've heard dat in XBOX360 version the Boss fight with Burak is not there....
& for PC version it is....

tkin

Back to school!!
Ya I know but I didn't know the combination of sniper + bow..coz i had sniper + Machine Gun.......

so i had to replay the last level to get crossbow......& kill RAAM...coz without its really difficult to kill..even grenades r of no use.....
Btw how to do quick reload????

Ya me too....otherwise Burak will destroy the car.....
& I've heard dat in XBOX360 version the Boss fight with Burak is not there....
& for PC version it is....
To quick reload press R and a bar starts moving right below your weapon, when it reaches the white area immediately press R again, if you miss it your weapon jams and you can't use it for a few secs, if you can't take chances then wait till the bar goes all the way.

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished Fallout New Vegas...Awesome game..certainly 9.5/10...must play..
only if i had 100 Speech i wouldn't have had to fight him...the Ballistic fist did him and other legionaries though...and with 100 Science i didn't have to fight General Oliver too..

Time for playing HL2 EP2 again...
I anti-material-ed him from a distance and then he ran through some mines while chasing me, also boon was mad with his anti-material rifle too, and oliver was meh.

Final boss in Gears of War.

*www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/11112170.jpg
Who happened to be weak like a chicken :lol:

Last edited:

kumarmanish

Broken In
Just finished Batman : Arkham Asylum! Easily one of the best games developed till date.
Currently playing Darksiders - PC version! This game is total kick ass! I am loving and enjoying it!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
completed 2nd boss fight in necro vision - the battle was easy enough but later finding explosives just in 3 mins was a bit hard but somehow manged to do that as well.

Never knew Heroes Paradise was on 360 and PS3 too hows the game ? So you must also play Yakuza 3

The Japanese version already released for the ps3. the EUR and US version are gonna release this year. Don't know when exactly. The game is awesome never the less. Its a Combination of hack-n-slash and GTA. I just killed boss #8. Its a must play for all hack-n-slash lovers. There is no trouble in understanding the story as most of the things are in English. You can customize your appeals by buying stuff from shops. Go to the gym and make up some muscles so that your damage increases. Buy new weapons and upgrade old ones.

This is boss #10.
*defaultprime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/no_more_heroes_heroes_parad_01.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Necrovision - On the verge of 4th Boss battle - the game is amazing. Thanks to ethan and asingh for recommending this wonderful game to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.