Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Umm... has anyone played PS2 on a HD TV ? I am talking a 42" screen. How is the quality ? Any idea? Can it upscale games ?

Just tried out Split Second. The game is fun but not as fun as black rock studio's previous game PURE. Screenies:-

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98733898-2.jpg

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98733939-2.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just plug component video cables.. the game will look good. But don't use regular composite cables. Believe me... Component cable works fine.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just installed blur and played couple of races. Didn't live up to my expectations. Sad. Hoping that it will pickup as we progress in the game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I uninstalled BLUR in 10mins flat. But everyone has different choices. Playing BioShock 2 still. Awesome. Was playing Alpha Protocol but encountered a mission stopping bug. Too lazy to start the mission all over again now. Will do it after a couple days lol.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hoping that it will pickup as we progress in the game.

Yes it does..and Im loving the game :D

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I uninstalled BLUR in 10mins flat. But everyone has different choices.

cmon man, just 10 mins and u hate the game??..even I hated the game in the begnining..but it gets intense as u progress through the game..
And guess what, the offroad races are much much better than the ones in dirt 2 IMO...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Power-ups and all that sh*t ain't good for me. Give me a pure racer like GTR2 or a pure street racer like NFS U2/series. GTR3's comin'! Can't wait for that too. Go SimBin!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think you are not familiar with that genre.. Blur,Split Second will not fall neither under street racer nor under Pro races(stimulates) they are called arcade or combat races.

I'm playing S/S with my cousin in split screen mode and it helluva fun. some screenies:-

*www4.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/d16ed0242dd52fda643a928f845bed8b5g.jpg
noob cousin :-D

*www1.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/1cb18e6d78d79ae2767021d741035a695g.jpg
look awesome, doesn' it?

*www1.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/28ab6d4fe64151a362ecc8c4c44a7d3b5g.jpg
let them win once in a while or you may need to find another player :)

DarkDante

Journeyman
Finished Borderlands in 10 days or so, am trying out the Zombie island DLC.Nice game, but storyline was not so engaging,as it was quite predictable. Anyone suggest some games similiar to it? I am gonna try Stalker:CoP now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom