Galaxy Note 10.1 or Ipad 4

nikufellow

In the zone
Thanks for the reply guys.I have finally decided to go with Nexus 10.But i am also considering upgrading my htc chacha,may be i could sell it!The screen is very small for gaming and the camera is not that great at all.So i am considering these two options:
1.Keep htc chacha and continue using it as phone and buy ipod touch for entertainment.
2.Sell Htc chacha and buy Nexus 4.
Above both options,which option should i go for?

Since you are going to buy nexus10, I'd suggest you keep your chacha and buy a 5th gen iPod so that you'll be able to enjoy best of both worlds - IOS and Android!

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Since you are going to buy nexus10, I'd suggest you keep your chacha and buy a 5th gen iPod so that you'll be able to enjoy best of both worlds - IOS and Android!
That was what i was thinking,but since i will have to use it for 3-4 years,are both of my choices somewhat future proof?the resolution of ipod touch 5g is not hd,it is just 1136 x 640.However, HD screen is 1280×720 resolution.Is My decision of picking up nexus 10 over ipad with retina display(4th gen) is right?

nikufellow

In the zone
That was what i was thinking,but since i will have to use it for 3-4 years,are both of my choices somewhat future proof?the resolution of ipod touch 5g is not hd,it is just 1136 x 640.However, HD screen is 1280×720 resolution.Is My decision of picking up nexus 10 over ipad with retina display(4th gen) is right?

I wouldn't say that 5th gen ipods with a5 chipsets are future proof but yes the nexus 10 is future proof not only because of its beastly specs but simply because its a 'nexus' so Google won't give up on it anytime soon!
And between nexus 10 and ipad4 - you can't be wrong if you go for either one of these.
Last piece of boring advice from me- don't go by popular opinion rather have a real time hands on with devices you intend to buy and bring home the one you like most- at least you will have peace of mind this way!

nikufellow

In the zone
One more thing resolution doesn't matter! IPod has a smaller screen so higher ppi! Just check the screens ppi(pixel density) . Nexus 10 has 298ppi and iPod around 320 ppi so both are good on paper!

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Thanks for the reply and suggestion @nikufellow.I really liked it
Last piece of boring advice from me- don't go by popular opinion rather have a real time hands on with devices you intend to buy and bring home the one you like most- at least you will have peace of mind this way!
.I would rather take it as a nice suggestion not as a boring advice!So,after finalizing Nexus 10,i really can't decide whether i should go for ipod touch or not since it has the same old A5 Processor and only 512MB RAM.Btw does Nexus 10 supports Usb on the go?

Last edited:
Top Bottom