FS : Core i7 920 +

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Hey guys its me again and this time i’m selling stuffs on behalf of my frnd.the things on sale r really hot so sit tight and read on.
My frnd and i both got ourselves a Core i7 based rigs in the beginning of December.Now he’s gone to join TCS (both of us r fresheres) and his rig is lying around.so he wants to sell it and get a gud lappy.so heres wat on sale:

1>Core i7 920
2>MSI X58 Eclipse Sli
3>2*1GB Transcend DDR3 1066 (does 1400MHz)

He’s interested in selling the whole thing.selling it part by part is only possible if he gets buyer for all parts.

Asking price is 38k + shipping.

All products come with bill,box & all original accessories.

I’ll post pics 2night.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
bump
common guys i'm amazed that i've not found a buyer till now.my frnd told me yesterday that if he/I doesnt find a buyer within 2 weeks he'll scrap the sale.
so guys hurry up.u wont get a Core i7 config @ this rate for months to come.also its as gud as new and comes with local warranty.

frodo

Right off the assembly line
If the whole system mentioned in your ID is included
"Core i7 920/MSI X58 Eclipse/3*1GB DDR3/1TB storage/2 x XFX 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 SLi/LG L224WS 22" lcd/Corsair TX650W/Windows 7 Build 6801"
If you give me a good quote for whole system I am interested.
I am from kolkata so no delivery charges.

Last edited:

horizonrays

Broken In
Tell Me THe Cost Of Each Item Seperately !
I may buy Pro and MB
Transcend 1333Mhz Drr3 are cheap !! SO might Not Buy
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Tell Me THe Cost Of Each Item Seperately !
I may buy Pro and MB
Transcend 1333Mhz Drr3 are cheap !! SO might Not Buy

Last edited:

zenis

Broken In
Hey i am ready to buy da system but b fast tell me da exact billng date nd price nd ru going to sell it at 38k i am 4m kolkata mail me fast else i wll buy 4m shop so b fast m ready with money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom