Free software to create PDF (Windows 7 - 32 bit))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev.Ved

Journeyman
Suggest free software to create pdf files from image/doc/excel files compatible with Windows 7 - 32 bit.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
NO. I won't suggest! :|

But if you "request", I could have told you, that the best "software" to converts documents to PDF is, BullZip PDF Printer.

But since you didn't "requested", ......
:nanananana:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use primo pdf ;-)
PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF
and this one is also good :
Free PDF Converter - Print to PDF with doPDF

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
another one I found is PDF24 Creator - free version for private use is available ;-)
Create PDF | Free PDF Creator & Converter | PDF24.org

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
First, if you want to convert docs to PDF, IIRC, you can "Save as" your documents to PDF directly; provided that you are using Microsoft Office 2007 onwards.

Secondly, if you want to "print" your document as PDF, I use CutePDF. It's tiny application and does it's job.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
First, if you want to convert docs to PDF, IIRC, you can "Save as" your documents to PDF directly; provided that you are using Microsoft Office 2007 onwards.

For those who don't know :

This is not a built in feature of office 2007 - to get pdf support in office 2007 you need to download and install this addon :

Download: 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks topgear to clear that! I became puzzled to know, why MY office 2007 can't print t PDF directly. :lol:

CA50

Cyborg Agent
+1 from the additional plugin for MS office. I am using that right after upgrading to Office 2k7.

That is much user friendly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom