FREE Paragon Drive Copy 8 Personal SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
I do not know whether this has been posted already but a repeat may still be worth.

Download from
*www.computing.co.uk/vnunet/downloads/2166317/paragon-drive-copy-personal

Get your licence key by email by filling in the registration form at

*registration.paragon-software.com/dcse

I got my key just about half an hour back. And if what I have understood is correct the offer may last upto 18th Nov 07 (US or UK ? time)

sivarap

In the zone
what is paragon drive?

okay...got it...the page was first blocked...now opening.... :D

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Maybe because Note that this full download will be removed on or around 18th of November 2006.

This download is more than 1 year old now.

sivarap

In the zone
oh I thought its 2007....
anyways downloaded the trial version...it rocks....

My laptop crashed.....so I tht of taking a image of the desktop hdd to my frnd's external hdd and try to boot frm it...but..... there was this "utility to create a recovery disk which can be used when (note i didn't say 'if' :D )xp crashes" in paragon

Used it...maan....it listed all my ntfs drives (not in windows but it was a graphical interface).....I fixed some driver file and viola.....my lappy was back in action......

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
sivarap said:
the ftp link doesnot work
?? I think there are http links:confused:

anyway this works : *kb.paragon-software.com/paragon/scripts/freelink/en/index.jsp?product_id=1726

As said on the website it will remain until 06 , nope its still there:p

@sivarap if u need then i have serial number but visit ^website first and let me know :smile:

OP
Ponmayilal

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
yep, the offer was supposed to expire in Nov 2006 ( I also mistook it for Nov 2007) but it continues.

Both the links I had given still work and you can still download from the first link( it takes quite sometime to open) and obtain the serial number from the second link.

Just a while ago I was able to download from the ftp site(first link).I was able to open the second link also for getting the serial number .

Last edited:
OP
Ponmayilal

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
^After I read your post I tried the first link. As I said sometimes it takes a long time. Quit and try after sometime. I was able to open the site and start download atleast twice in the last 10 minutes.

I really do not know why some people are not able to open the site and download.

Last edited:

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Hey if anybody has the installer then please upload it on mediafire. I have tried the whole day but am not able to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom