FREE GIVEAWAY OF DAY : Kaspersky Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^what??, i didnt betray anyone.

yeah, you PM'd me, so it was just a COUNTER STRIKE :p, we (me & casanova) GOT ya:p:p:p

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Tats funny, vimal, u know nobody will trust u in these things and if u read it read completely and understand the story. It was all clear or damn clear with the first file posted by tech_mastermind. And even I know how to act.

@Tech_mastermind, it was obvious you edited the pic as i tried and got the error reported by koolbluez "post not found"

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Vimal so:???:.

but YOU GAVE UP 2 HOURS EARLY (Today at, 09:47 PM), what do you got to say about this :?: :p:p:p

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
u guyz r krazy... *www.gp32spain.com/foros/images/smilies/smilie_loco.gif this is not a messenger application... clean $hit

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/1028/untitledou8.th.jpg
April fool sh1t is tomorrow,this is for real.

You have so many goodies in the computer. I also see chaos theory torrent. Bad boy.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
looks like i misd the party :)

570 views is not bad ! wonder how many more mustv actually clickd on the download link, found it not working, maybe then removed the dot, praps also put in the 'the' and then realizing that it was an april-fool joke, not decided to put a comment here :D

thanx to tech_mastermind and vimal for their involvement :)

anyway HAVE A NICE DAY ! ;-)

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
But anand, it was a nice one. Happy april fools day. It was sensed quite early. But i wished we would carry it until 12.00am instead.

Josan

Gangsta
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.................
hay fools ,,,,,Do You Know my real name is Bill Gates..................foooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*img200.exs.cx/img200/7135/eyebrow1qb.gif*forum.gamestar.de/gspinboard/images/smilies/muhaha.gif*img383.imageshack.us/img383/18/iftherewasanemoticonbyaugestqx6.gif

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Josan said:
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.................
hay fools ,,,,,Do You Know my real name is Bill Gates..................foooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
:???:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom