Free Ebook Reader for Nokia 3230

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujit.pawar

Broken In
Can anyone suggest me a free ebook reader for Nokia 3230.I would like to listen to ebooks while i am travelling.Also suggest some good sites for downloading the ebooks!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
What you need are audio books and not ebooks. An ebook reader simply displays the text on a screen - it won't literally read it out to you. An audio book is basically someone reading out a book saved as an audio file.

Note of caution: Anyone giving out links to ebooks sites must be careful not to post links that have copyrighted material up for illegal download.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Well the nearest I can take u to such a thing is ReadM'' Here are some details from MySymbian.com, "ReadM is a reader for electronic books, which supports a variety of popular text and audio formats, including Aportis DOC, TCR, and MP3. Plain text files inside GZIP (not ZIP) archives are also supported."

And the link to page is *my-symbian.com/s60/software/applications.php?faq=18&fldAuto=347

and its freeware It can narrate audiobooks and and u can read ebooks from www.memoware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom