Free antivirus for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

desai_amogh

In the zone
I have been using Avira AntiVir for oiver an year now after I dumped AVG... I was infected with a virus.. which spreads mostly through Pen Drives.. it creates and empty folder in every available folder on your machine... and AVG never detected it..
also, check this site for comparisons: AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus Software - Welcome to AV-Comparatives.org

Carecrow

Right off the assembly line
:mrgreen:
Hi guys

I've been using ZenOK Free Antivirus for a while and I'm quite happy with it..its totally for free :D :D and it has a online Backup....and the ultra-light scan and boot-up protection works like a charm for me ...

Check it here

I've been using ZenOK Free Antivirus for a while and I'm quite happy with it..its totally for free :D :D and it has a Online Backup....and the ultra-light scan and Boot-up Protection works like a charm for me ...

I just download ZenOK Free Antivirus 3 months ago what I like the most is the anti spyware feature I would recommend it.

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
:mrgreen:
Hi guys

I've been using ZenOK Free Antivirus for a while and I'm quite happy with it..its totally for free :D :D and it has a online Backup....and the ultra-light scan and boot-up protection works like a charm for me ...

Check it here

I've been using ZenOK Free Antivirus for a while and I'm quite happy with it..its totally for free :D :D and it has a Online Backup....and the ultra-light scan and Boot-up Protection works like a charm for me ...

I just download ZenOK Free Antivirus 3 months ago what I like the most is the anti spyware feature I would recommend it.

please don't recommend just for the sake of recommending
you must know about what you are talking about
@op
i see you have been recommended Avira antivir and Avast Home
go for either of them, you cant go wrong
For firewall you can use Comodo Firewall or Online Armor Firewall
goodluck

p.s.
visit the *www.av-comparatives.org/index.php as recommended above
and if i may add techsupportalert.com (treasure trove:p)
it lists all the best freewares available

kelso!

Right off the assembly line
I've had trobules with an antivirus software as norton, avg, antivirus 2011. But I currently have installed ZenOK Free Antivirus so far so good. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom