For the Macromedia Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrarif50

Journeyman
Guys,
Have u tried the new Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver MX 2004? Its simply good! You will appreciate only if u have used the previous versions.

Both Flash and dweaver have new UI, with some kind of anti-aliased interface, the palette, the panels, look great!

Flash has lot more templates, the menus have been reorganized and the major addition being the all new Flash UI components, like Window, alert box, etc. They would look too good on a flat panel monitor.

There are new additions to the Action script too, like classes (somthing like Java), but I have not worked on them yet!

Dreamweaver has introduced a dynamic pop up property window, where say u have a html table, and simly moving your mouse over the table, will pop up options to change the properties of the table.

There are many other cool features, and if u have not tried it yet, u should!

G

gxsaurav

already using it, U can take a look at my animations in the general section made in director MX

geek_rohit

In the zone
I am also using the 2004 version. Dunno Flash yet though, I have learnt Director and I have worked on Director 8, 8.5, MX, MX 2004, and I must say the latest version is the best, much better than all the previous versions.

girish_b

Journeyman
O am also a macromedia fan. Especially of Dreamweaver and Flash. I dont know how to use director.

BTW, actionscript newbies will face a problem with Flash MX 2004, as there's no normal mode for action script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom