Fonts on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
Hey guys,when i use some fancy font in a web page that is not installed with windows and host the file,i dont get the same font used that i used when viewed on different sys.Well i know it is bcoz the different sys doesnt have the same font installed but what i wanted to know is the solution to it...is there any way that others get to see the same font style that i used while building the page :?:

mediator

Technomancer
Yeah u can display the required font, I did it long time back but....
Actually u have to put the font style on the website and link the webpage to that font.
well if i remember correct style sheet was one of the option or aternately u cud do by <font> tag and adding the source!

expertno.1

Technomancer
Yeah u can display the required font, I did it long time back but....
Actually u have to put the font style on the website and link the webpage to that font.
well if i remember correct style sheet was one of the option or aternately u cud do by <font> tag and adding the source!

how to do that plz tell me

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
well ant other way than windows embedded font tools?i am downloading this for now...some solution using html?hoe to give the source of font in html?

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
desertwind said:
One of my friend uses windows embedded font tools for the purpose. give a try that
I tried this software and works just fine,tnx desertwind...any other way to do this something related directly to HTML coding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom