Folder Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahfate

Broken In
I had hidden a folder & know when i try to view the folder the folder cannot be displayed.But the folder option is available ,pls help me out.

Peace!

hidayath7

Broken In
i also have the same problem i have sended the message if u get the reply plz forwarm me if i get the reply i will forward u ok

ThinkFree

Technomancer
To view the folder content either remove its hidden attribute or if you want to just see the contents once, enter its full path in address bar. Or enable viewing of hidden folders

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
can u see any of the hidden files ??????

what i mean is, you cannot see only that particular folder or any of the hidden folders and files.

siddes

Perpetual Fresh Stock
Use the Remove Restrictions Tool (google: RRT.exe)

If you still can't view your folders, some process is dynamically keeping ur hidden folders liek that. Run a recently updated antivirus and you should be fine.

hidayath7

Broken In
i mean when i go to tolls tab and in folder option when i click on show hidden files i cant c any hidden files non of one......when again got to check folder option to enable i c that again it has been selected to do not show hidden files,if i click on show hidden files also its not taking that option wht to do i hope u can understand now. thanku
Hidayath

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
ya then u are affected with a virus......if you haven't not already scanned ur PC then do it now....if there is no virus then do the following

Goto Run and type 'regedit'(without quotes)

now navigate to

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\NOHIDDEN

on the right window look for the DWORD 'CheckedValue' and
make its value 2, look for another DWORD 'DefaultValue' and make its value 2

again navigate to

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL

on the right window look for the DWORD 'CheckedValue' and
make its value 1, look for another DWORD 'DefaultValue' and make its value 2

Restart your PC and you may now be abale to see the hidden files....:)

regards

ayush_chh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom