Flipkart Just Ruined The Basic Net Neutrality Principle By Joining Airtel Zero Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashs1

Padawan
Just cancelled 2 orders from FK stating the reason as Others that I don't like your Move against Net Neutrality. :D
Nice !!!

I sincerely hope that the govt. won't let this happen..Stupid Airtel/Failkart ! :-x

Earlier my level of Dislike/hatred for airtel : 0
Now : Its Over -9000 !!! :p

A

amit.tiger12

is this Net Neutrality will affect only mobile internet/broadband or the whole internet thing??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
It will if we decide to. We can chose to to ignore their services by properly stating reason about why we did it.

I am not too sure how much of an impact it would be. I don't think many of flipkart's customers even know a thing about net neutrality, or for that matter any e commerce shoppers. But seriously they need to be a taught a lesson for this. This is immoral.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
I thought I might regret moving from airtel to vodafone, but now I dont.

Guess what, once airtel gets its way. The other telecom regulators including Vodafone would follow suit within a month or two.

Do you think that airtel can possess such a power all by itself, that it doesn't even care about loosing its present customers? Certainly not.

All have joined hands in the background. A lot of money and bribe have gone into the pockets of government officials and officers at TRAI. Noone can stop them now.

Consumers are going to be fuc***. Whatever way you like it. If you feel happy about saving your as* for 1 or 2 more months then congratulations.

But, ultimately you have to pay. And there is no way around that.

pratyush997

Inactive
And you can avoid it by sending the response to them.
Here is a quick guide on what you can do (With responses)

LINK - *www.facebook.com/igniteftw/photos/a.576020405802524.1073741828.551027981635100/856803824390846/

[NET NEUTRALITY]
==To Whom it may Concern==
"Telecom Companies" operating in India are pushing hard to get "OTT" approved!

OTT- Over-the-top content - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Understanding effect of OTT- The Open Internet: A Case for Net Neutrality

Possible outcomes if OTT is approved-
#1- Pay extra for using Whatsapp,Hike,Line etc
#2- Pay extra for Skype,VOIP,Youtube etc.
#3- Expect throttling of speeds based on website genre, expect huge lags in online gaming.
#4- Refer to Pic in post

Article- TRAI’s Internet Licensing and Net Neutrality Consultation Paper: Simpler, Shorter Version - MediaNama
TRAI's Plans- Abridged-TRAI-Internet-Regulation-Net-Neutrality-Consultation - Google Docs

The Possible solution to prevent "OTT" from being Approved-
Take a moment and go here- Abridged-TRAI-Internet-Regulation-Net-Neutrality-Consultation - Google Docs
At the end of the Doc, TRAI has asked 20 Questions to be answered by end-users like us to know our view!
Answer those Questions and send them your response via Email-advqos@trai.gov.in
Suggested Answers- *paste.teknik.io/1116

amjath

Human Spambot
Guess what, once airtel gets its way. The other telecom regulators including Vodafone would follow suit within a month or two.

Do you think that airtel can possess such a power all by itself, that it doesn't even care about loosing its present customers? Certainly not.

All have joined hands in the background. A lot of money and bribe have gone into the pockets of government officials and officers at TRAI. Noone can stop them now.

Consumers are going to be fuc***. Whatever way you like it. If you feel happy about saving your as* for 1 or 2 more months then congratulations.

But, ultimately you have to pay. And there is no way around that.

Yes agree on that, Vodafone and other operators will follow in the mean time 1 or 2 months is the time for the joy.

I suspect new government is doing a different kind of bribing policy

Minion

Conversation Architect
This new modi Gov. is always favouring rich businessman.:evil: I used to respect Modi now it seems he is no better than other politician who only thinks about themselves.

I don't use Airtel nor will use in future and I already stopped using flipkart doing my online shopping from snapdeal.

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Lava Iris Win 1 was launched by Lava last december its just been 4 months and the phone is showing permannatly discountinues on Flipkart, this is done to force people to consider new Costly nokia handsets with lower config and high price, Iris win 1 was surely a winner at 4999 with great spec, but now its gone,

Flipkart is actally ruining indian ecommerece market and also companies partening with them.

And Lenovo A6000 is also showing permanantely discounitnueed what is happening with Flipkart and all these companies

Flash

Lost in speed
It's a matter of time to find whether other mobile operators follow the Airtel's approach or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom