Flash Based Mp3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Suggest some gud flash based mp3 players...NOT IPOD SHUFFLE- I had a very Bad experience with that...
Just been thru that Green Amber Light of death of the shuffle... so very angry with the Apple ppl fr such stupid stuff!

If possible inform me abt the price range for Delhi.

Personally, after my ipod dieed, i decided to buy some Desi brand [Creative/Kingston Types] with 256Mb/ 1GB memory- so budget is less than 2k. Now considering that the Apple IPod Video with 30gb memory is available at around 10k, i think i can get an iPod only under 5k -NON SHUFFLE i mean... suggest options on that front as well.

Hoping for a reply soon, to get some music bak into my life :p

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
You can get a 1GB transcend T-sonic 610 for about 2.5k I think. this model is also available with 512mb and 2gb memory.

*www.transcendusa.com/Products/CatList.asp?FldNo=17&LangNo=0&Func1No=1&Func2No=123

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
ambandla said:
You can get a 1GB transcend T-sonic 610 for about 2.5k I think. this model is also available with 512mb and 2gb memory.

*www.transcendusa.com/Products/CatList.asp?FldNo=17&LangNo=0&Func1No=1&Func2No=123

wich one do i get fr 2.5k?? 2 gb??? or 256mb??
n where in Delhi do i get this

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^i got a transcend t610 1gig player for 2150buks in kolkata......n get a better pair of headphone than the one bundled with it, they simply suck!

royal

Padawan
gauravakaasid said:
^^i got a transcend t610 1gig player for 2150buks in kolkata......n get a better pair of headphone than the one bundled with it, they simply suck!

Is that including VAT ? Anyway, I need to buy the same so please give the address of the shop from where you got it.

BTW, which headphone are you currently using ?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Bought a Transcend Tsonic 610 1 GB, last week for 2450 bucks. Features and Sound is great. The bundled headphone sounds crappy. But if you increase the bass, it can produce some deep sounds pretty well.

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Nuthin to beat the Ipod..
n kno wht/ Apple says "Green amber flash lite spells the death of shuffle"

After deparate attmpts to revive my pod, i formatted the pod, n then the pc as well....

NOW ITS WORKIN>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!

royal

Padawan
sam9s said:
iPod apart from having the best looks also has THE best audio quality one can find(thought it lacks quite a few other features like FM and voice recoring).

I have had talks with several iPod owners and what I found out was that most of them preferred iPod for showing off . Also most of them were not even aware of the fact that there are other alternatives. I am not saying that iPod does not perform well...it does but then I would say iRiver/cowon would beat iPod in audio quality (with bundled earphone). However this is my personal opinion and what appears best to me may not be to others. :)

Kniwor

Learner
gauravakaasid said:
no one likes the creative range of playes?? they r good too n offer gr8 value for money

and they hang like M$ windows anytime u play ur favorite number....

Last edited:

ankushkool

Youngling
nothing can beat 'sony' in sound quality, n its looks r also awesome. no competition here but its too xpensive.
also i will give a big NO 2 transend as it gave me loads of problems n after takin is 2 de service center 4-5 times i hav finally given up on it.

if u hav a budget prob go 4 sandisk.

royal

Padawan
Anyone heard mobiBlu range of players ? I would love to hear from someone using it as well as iRiver/Cowon owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.