OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

So, Arrow will see some more superheroes? :O When will ATOM arrive?

Till now reached Ep 10 in Arrow first season of Arrow. Have to say, what I remarked in my previous post about Arrow, was mostly answered. It still feels like something's are over the top, but all in all, he's the kind of superhero who could live in this modern world.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

So, Arrow will see some more superheroes? :O When will ATOM arrive?

Till now reached Ep 10 in Arrow first season of Arrow. Have to say, what I remarked in my previous post about Arrow, was mostly answered. It still feels like something's are over the top, but all in all, he's the kind of superhero who could live in this modern world.

He's introduced in Flash. Don't know about when he'll come in Arrow. Also 'maybe' there will be a Supergirl crossover with Flah and Arrow

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Its good move, the show was becoming monotonous as they kept on recycling old characters.

Lets see

Flash

Lost in speed

He's going to shrink too much, nobody would be able to identify him unless maybe if they examined him in a ELECTRON microscope. :p
FTFY. Atom can shrink himself to sub-atomic level.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Finished with 14th episode of Arrow. Really enjoying the show now.

Felicity Smoke knows about Oliver Queen now. And this is the first time it was shown more of her. She revamped the computers at Arrow's hideout. She also said, "she would want to return to being the 'boring old IT girl'. :D And she also said she was making computers since she was 7! Felicity. :wub:
[MENTION=276279]TheFallenLord[/MENTION]: I noticed your post only today. I don't necessarily agree about 'ignoring the details' in series. On the contrary, attention to details is something US shows gives a lot of thought too. And viewers who do notice those attention to small details enjoy the show more than your regular viewers who just follow the story.
I am enjoying Arrow more than what it started too, so I think you are right about it getting better with time though.

Flash

Lost in speed

For those, who are watching Arrow Season 3:

*i.imgur.com/kgvZX2b.jpg

Inceptionist

Journeyman

After watching today's Flash, I have to say that it is paced much better than Arrow (insert speed related puns here).

The Red team isn't spending time talking about same issues, circling them over and over again.

Even the romance plots aren't dragged the way they usually are by The Green team.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

updated with Arrow, will get updated with Flash before going to sleep.

Every season Arrow is the same, i.e awesome :p

BTW flash amd rhitwick, isn't this the TV Shows Discussion Thread and not the Superhero Discussion thread? (._.')

- - - Updated - - -

Note to self - If you ever become a superhero, don't fall for any girl (._.')

PS - Feeling bad for Oliver ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Constantine is on my list, but only if it gets either season 2 or a proper ending.

Its gonna get a Season 2 most prolly or will be renamed to Hellblazer and continue on.

A

amit.tiger12

Completed Arrow season 1,2 & 3 (upto ep 13) and The Flash season 1 (upto ep 13).. next episode download (flash tomorrow morning and arrow day after tomorrow) (at 7.30 am morning download) ;)
Now going to watch Walking dead, Game Of thrones and Friends..

can any one tell me why these tv shows and tv channels like CW Television Network, not there in India?? why??

Can anybody tell me how many shows are there like Arrow, Flash..

I searched on net, for best TV shows, but (excluding imdb site) no one mentioned Flash, arrow, walking dead... why so?

another thing, which channel (outside India) have more popularity in Indian viewers?

Which shows digitians watch throughout their vacation, free time, bed time, any time???

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

Completed Arrow season 1,2 & 3 (upto ep 13) and The Flash season 1 (upto ep 13).. next episode download (flash tomorrow morning and arrow day after tomorrow) (at 7.30 am morning download) ;)
Now going to watch Walking dead, Game Of thrones and Friends..

can any one tell me why these tv shows and tv channels like CW Television Network, not there in India?? why??

Can anybody tell me how many shows are there like Arrow, Flash..

I searched on net, for best TV shows, but (excluding imdb site) no one mentioned Flash, arrow, walking dead... why so?

another thing, which channel (outside India) have more popularity in Indian viewers?

Which shows digitians watch throughout their vacation, free time, bed time, any time???

because India :p and AFAIK Arrow is aired on some channel (don't remember it, just saw a glimpse of the channel)

Arrow and Flash are from DC comics and TV shows based on comics are relatively new, try out Agents of SHIELD, Constantine, Gotham, Supergirl(Yet to come)

don;t know about that

can't say

Depends on person to person like many people love GoT, TBBT, HIMYM but i never could like those three
Also try out Breaking Bad (after watching Breaking Bad, watch Better Call Saul, its a spin off, which is as epic as Breaking Bad)

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Firestorm's intro was too good, for a tv show; except that Stein and Raymond didn't yell as "Firestorm!!" when they begin to Merge..
Btw, just finished watching. :mrgreen:

There are lot of logics/fan theories about whatever the hell happened till in Flash under r/FlashTV.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just finished with the S2E09 of Arrow. And boy did I felt a ghoosebump while it ended.

Spoiler for people who haven't watched until E2E09 of Arrow:
Barry is introduced in an episode prior. The way he was shown boarding the train, then 'trying' to take a cab to reach to Queen Consolidate warehouse (the crime scene) and the background music which kept playing in the background had something in it that when I started with E09 today I did a recap of the previous episode, just to rewatch Barry. He felt a very refreshing character and fun to watch the chemistry with Felicity.

But then E09 ended. The particle accelerator accident happened. A nuclear bomb kind of explosion shook the city. I felt it was part of some further incident where Oliver would be a part of. But then.. a lightning strikes Barry, and he fells on the floor unconscious. It is THEN that strikes me.. that he could be the FLASH!

As someone who only started to watch Arrow since his intent was only to see why people say Arrow is like a mentor of Flash, it took my surprize the way it all happened. How can I NOT see that coming!! WTF!! Not until the last minute of the episode did I realize what was about to happen...! :shock:

The next episode should be interesting which I would watch tomorrow. :D

- - - Updated - - -

F*** it.. I am watching the next ep now. :|

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I didn't got what I was expecting in ep 10. Another ep now. :tired: