ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I could not continue FLASH after like 10 episodes, infact I continued just because people said it gets better iin later episodes, it did to an extent, but not something that could make me stay with the show, its too childish, there is no Dark approch, its lighted hearted, typical super hero show with very very predictable dialogues and situations and characters as well. Cliched momments and the suspence, what ever it is about the star labs, couldnt keep me interested.

DareDevil on the other hand is what a Good super hero show should be like, dark, mature and intriguing ....... I am looking forward to Jessica Jones now, hope it will be a mature attempt.
Flash does get really dark in season 2 you know

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Flash and Arrow has a dedicated thread.

Anyway, Flash is comical and Arrow is dark.
I like both versions.

Always all shows ending up too dark sometimes becomes a bit formulatic.

I like Flash the way it is now.

icebags

Technomancer
i doono much about what happened in flash 1st season, just watched a few eps, but i like the season 2 so far. :)

hope it will continue like this.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i doono much about what happened in flash 1st season, just watched a few eps, but i like the season 2 so far. :)

hope it will continue like this.

It baffles me to even think that one can watch later episodes without first watching the prior story.
So much backstory in S2 is a result of S1. Especially Dr Wells.

Well, anyway, S2 is going good. I am desperately waiting for the "Flarrow" episodes next week.

icebags

Technomancer
hmmm watched first 3-4 eps on one, started feeling like drama & gave up. then at the end of one, & when two came out, watched the last few eps of one. dont actually get the feeling that missed something. :-o

Last edited:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah.. You didn't miss anything. It was drama all right.
In fact, its best practice to skip some episodes from middle for any superhero series, cause they are just fillers. One shouldn't waste time watching every episode as it comes out, each week.

I am proud of you. You have found the best way to save time. Bravo!

- - - Updated - - -

The Flash and Supergirl might just cross over, in 2016! :D

?The Flash'; 'Supergirl' Crossover In The Works For 2016? [VIDEO] : Entertainment : Yibada

D

Deleted member 118788

Whatttt!! You watched couple of episodes of flash of first season and then moved to 2nd stright away?? ...wow. Even I cannt do that even if the reviews says 1st SE is crapshit and 2nd is a classic.

Yes, First Season of Flash is crap except a few episodes in it. Second Season feels better but still I find Arrow more interesting to watch. The only time I feel like to watch Flash is when there is a crossover with Arrow.

icebags

Technomancer
Whatttt!! You watched couple of episodes of flash of first season and then moved to 2nd stright away?? ...wow. Even I cannt do that even if the reviews says 1st SE is crapshit and 2nd is a classic.

you people are such a fan, flash would have felt proud ! :lol:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Omg omg.... Tomorrow the Flarrow episode will air...
I am excited like a little girl when she's about to get a teddy bear.. :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Flash

*d12qk6n9ersps4.cloudfront.net/606836/medium-clean.jpg

The eyes are exactly same.

:shock: :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

Arrow

*d12qk6n9ersps4.cloudfront.net/565185/medium-clean.jpg

Laurel is soo irritating.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, who watched the first Flarrow episode!! It was Awesomee! :D

Hawkgirl! :D

- - - Updated - - -

So, so much of DC comic stuff happening.

Arrow
Flash
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow (Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White canary, etc etc...)

We get to introduce so many DC comic characters.. but there are not much series for Marvel universe? Just Daredevil and Agents of SHIELD?

- - - Updated - - -

Well googled, and there are more Marvel series. Agent Carter, Powers and Jessica Jones? Sounds mighty unimpressive than the shows on DC universe.
I would like to read views on this.

D

Deleted member 118788

Hawkgirl! :D

- - - Updated - - -

So, so much of DC comic stuff happening.

Arrow
Flash
Supergirl
Legends of Tomorrow (Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White canary, etc etc...)

We get to introduce so many DC comic characters.. but there are not much series for Marvel universe? Just Daredevil and Agents of SHIELD?

- - - Updated - - -

Well googled, and there are more Marvel series. Agent Carter, Powers and Jessica Jones? Sounds mighty unimpressive than the shows on DC universe.

Yes, I watched it in the morning. The episode was good but I believe they rushed it very high. Every secret of Team Arrow and The Flash is revealed to Kendra like a joke. They got to know about her super abilities at the later stage. They decides to reveal their identity to keep her safe. That was the flaw of the today's episode.

Flash

Lost in speed
I never thought, there will be a Flash episode, until i saw your comment. :)

BTW, i thought it's rushed too. But, we can't expect too much story in a 45-minute episode especially on a cross-over.

-Patty shooting Earth-2 wells is a dumb move. Wonder what will Barry do once he hear this news.
-Identities of Arrow is revealed to Kendra just like that on an elevator? Oliver is very grumpy when it comes to revealing his identity to Outsiders.
-What will happen to Cisco-Kendra's budding love after Carter Hall's secret?
-Since Jay is not in S.T.A.R. labs what exactly he does in Central city?
-There's King Shark out there in Central City, and no one cared about him even after 2 episodes?
-Since Vandal saying he hasn't seen anyone with these type of powers, we may very well think that, there are no superheroes in DC-verse as of now other than Arrow/Flash.
-How does Merlyn knows Arrow's new hideout?

:chinscratch:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
]

Haven't watched Daredevil but from what I have read about it, is that it's very serious and dark type of show with a down to earth hero
Plus has been received quite well

Also watching Jessica Jones and that is even darker plot line than Daredevil and has actual SEX scenes (ikr in a Marvel show?)

Plus the villain is awesome

Both these Netflix shows have been received greatly

And IMO Supergirl is crap and I have stopped watching it as its just a chicklit series now

And you seem to have forgotten about the Awesome Constantine show which was cancel after one season
He was played by same guy who came on Arrow

Flash

Lost in speed
And you seem to have forgotten about the Awesome Constantine show which was cancel after one season

Matt Ryan, the same guy who voiced "Edward Kenway" in Assassin's creed 4:Black Flag.

D

Deleted member 118788

I never thought, there will be a Flash episode, until i saw your comment. :)

BTW, i thought it's rushed too. But, we can't expect too much story in a 45-minute episode especially on a cross-over.

-Patty shooting Earth-2 wells is a dumb move. Wonder what will Barry do once he hear this news.
-Identities of Arrow is revealed to Kendra just like that on an elevator? Oliver is very grumpy when it comes to revealing his identity to Outsiders.
-What will happen to Cisco-Kendra's budding love after Carter Hall's secret?
-Since Jay is not in S.T.A.R. labs what exactly he does in Central city?
-There's King Shark out there in Central City, and no one cared about him even after 2 episodes?
-Since Vandal saying he hasn't seen anyone with these type of powers, we may very well think that, there are no superheroes in DC-verse as of now other than Arrow/Flash.
-How does Merlyn knows Arrow's new hideout?

:chinscratch:

Yes, they rushed everything to fit in 1 episode but that messed up big time. I believe they could have shown few elements in further episodes.

Haven't watched Daredevil but from what I have read about it, is that it's very serious and dark type of show with a down to earth hero
Plus has been received quite well

Also watching Jessica Jones and that is even darker plot line than Daredevil and has actual SEX scenes (ikr in a Marvel show?)

Plus the villain is awesome

Both these Netflix shows have been received greatly

And IMO Supergirl is crap and I have stopped watching it as its just a chicklit series now

I have planned to watch Daredevil and Jessica Jones in Holiday Season. I will then provide a review of it.

Top Bottom