Status
Not open for further replies.

chetansota

Broken In
Hello

I need help to get a Firewire card , can anyone help.
Also suggest a good software to edit Digital Video.

Thanks

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I dont have any info on which FireWire card to buy, except that I've seen many in the market. But when it comes to professional video editing, you're looking for Adobe Premiere. Its the best!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i've got a techcom ieee1394 card for rs.550 in bangalore wid cable...and i use ulead studio 7 dvd se that was bundled wid my samsung camcorder. does the job pretty well.......

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@shwetanshu: firewire is a type of port that can be used to connect devices to ur computer....think of it as being similar 2 USB....it is faster than USB (although USB2.0 is faster than firewire, but the new firewire 800 is faster than USB2)...these links should clear things up:
*www.1394ta.org/Technology/About/faq.htm#7
*www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/IEEE_1394.html
*developer.apple.com/devicedrivers/firewire/index.html

it is available mostly on laptops...

P

priyadarshi

infra_red_dude said:
i've got a techcom ieee1394 card for rs.550 in bangalore wid cable...and i use ulead studio 7 dvd se that was bundled wid my samsung camcorder. does the job pretty well.......

i too need a firewire card with cable for my samsung sc d353 camcorder. techcom for rs.550 with cable seems good for me if you are satisfied using it with your camcorder but the problem is that after sales service sucks here in delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom