Firefox 8 is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
It broke my gmail. I can't read mails, can just see sender's name and reply box. Can't chat on gmail either. Can't select the space to type text in the chat box in gmail.

Krow

Crowman
see? this is why mozilla should stop what they are doing and fix the broken stuff already.

Whine much?

I expect a fix soon. Reported the bug to Google and will report to mozilla as well. Gmail recently switched to the new look. They may have overlooked some compatibility issue of one of my addons might be doing something to it.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
when i open Mozilla 8 it takes at-least 5 to 6 sec :|to being visible on my screen. after that all the options works fine also the ad dons but I love :)Google chrome ver 17 because it takes only 3 to 4 sec response time to open the world wide web:grin:.

Krow

Crowman
I have no issues with chrome users but I never felt much of a difference on chrome apart from when I was using Google sites. Fox is the best for me otherwise. I use it for stability and adblock plus.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
come on-man [ico]:?who said chrome is slow just check it out the latest version of it,then u know the truth plus his incognito :cool:mode allows u private browsing :wink:with speed:twisted:

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
come on-man [ico]:?who said chrome is slow just check it out the latest version of it,then u know the truth plus his incognito :cool:mode allows u private browsing :wink:with speed:twisted:

Chrome starts faster then Firefox. Single Tab opening is fast in Chrome but when you will work with lots of tab you will know how much Firefox is better than Chrome. In slow pcs like my P4 Firefox is a lot faster than Chrome. Chrome is for noobs. ;)

Reactions: ico

Krow

Crowman

Firefox has a private browsing mode and is much lighter than chrome.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
I didn't say that Firefox is bad and has less features than chrome, currently i used both of them and both are equal in their sides . But some guys will agree with my point of view that chrome surfing speed is much better than Firefox.

noob

Cyborg Agent
A n00b friend of mine think that Mozilla has all freshers..they always bring new version every now and then :D
He loved IE, its stable (on version number :p)

noob

Cyborg Agent
I didn't say that Firefox is bad and has less features than chrome, currently i used both of them and both are equal in their sides . But some guys will agree with my point of view that chrome surfing speed is much better than Firefox.

+1 for chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom