File recovery.

a4_avi

Right off the assembly line
Mine is a very critical problem. Hope anyone would have solution for that.

I have two hard drives one of 160 GB and other one is of 500GB. I run OS on 160 GB drive which previously had three partition, say C (OS partition) and two others. Now when I installed Windows 7 on C the space seemed short to so I merged one of the other two partitions with the OS drive using Easeus Partition Master.
Now, I had some protected folders (Made hidden with Folder Guard) on the drive which I merged with the OS drive. Actually I copied all the files and folders from that partition to some other but a folder which was made hidden with FG did not get copied. Since then I have not made any change to my system. So, my question is whether I can recover that folder using anything or not? Or, are they finally lost? Please suggest if any solution is there.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^may be or may be not until & unless u try some 3rd party recovery apps....

I use miniTool Power Data Recovery.

clmlbx

Technomancer
their is very less chances as you already have written data on it (os).. But u can try recovery softwares..

For me Icare data recovery has worked very well in past

RahulB

Journeyman
Recuva works very well for me!

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I hope things work out for OP.
But I think, this is the best time to inform users about Paragon System backup 10.5, which is on Giveawayoftheday.com as the offer today. (until 12 noon tomorrow).
Time to take advantage of it! :D