Status
Not open for further replies.

allindrome

Journeyman
The problem I suppose is not really with the game but with the Forceware drivers.The game screen starts flickering upon starting a match for
drivers 66.81 onwards.I have tried using the 66.93,67.03,67.22,70.90,71.20 drivers but they all give the same result.Finally I had to downgrade to the 66.72 WHQL drivers.Anybody else tried anything else???

Jatin_T

Journeyman
*Stupid Advise * Looks like EA screwed up again,the solution, ,unistall Fifa 2005,Buy pes4..remain happy for ever */stupid advise *
* good advice *
Yeah,i have the same prob,i have the demo tho..i m getting the full game in a few days,then maybe i can check!
Also,i will ask a few of my friends if they have the same prob,but most of them have ATI cards ...
Try searching at EA forums or Soccergaming forums www.soccergaming.tv

kinshuksunil

Broken In
One Solution

Hi Buddy

I had the same problem too and had to downgrade my drivers.

However my problem was a bit different. My screen flickered only because i had the enable DirectX watermark option enabled. When turned off, my screen didnt flicker and the game runned smoothly, however some other DX based applications refused to work so I had to downgrade.

Maybe you should experiment with your settings. Or why not try the Omega drivers, i have heard they are good.

See *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11085&highlight= for more details on Omega.

Kinshuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom