FIFA 07 problem, football is invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I have come across a new problem which I never faced ever before. While playing FIFA 07 in my system, everything is fine, only the problem is my football invisible. I tried removing my NVIDIA card and inserting again, and even uninstall the game and installed it again but I could not resolve this problem. All I can see about the BALL is it's shadow......

Please help me and suggest me what should I do to over come this problem.

My system details:
WIN XP PROFESSIONAL
160 GB HDD
1GB DDR1 RAM
NVIDIA GE5200 ( I think so)

Please help me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Re: My BALL is invisible....Please help me...

I tired removing my NVIDEA card and inserting again, and even uninstall the game and installed it again but I could not resolve this problem. All I can see about the BALL is it's shadow......

upgrade the grfx driver and re-install the game :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Looks like some texture file is missing,classic case with pirated games:p
Try to get an original copy.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)

If nothing works out, reinstall the OS and check it out. This might not be a hardware problem. I hope you will be able to see your ball then :D

V

vaibhavtek

i think this thread must post in gamerz section

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *

hahah... I was laughing reading the title...

I think u have a pirated game or game rip which have a currupted texture file which correspond to FootBall (not that BALL :D) in game...

utsav

damn busy...
@kniwor The topic was completely offtopic thats why evryone went according to that.
@bhutanesedude. try changing the
display detail levels and see if it helps

legolas

Padawan
ROTFL hahahaaa...
if you have not faced any problems with similar graphics demanding games, then I guess what QM said is probably right. You should get a non-corrupt version of the game or trying replacing the textures folder manually if possible. Does the installation go smoothly? did you replace any files after installation?

legolas.

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Thanks to all of you for your suggestions but I have tried all. I reinstalled my XP, and also the game.

One thing I would ask you guys. Does Pirated Game works perfectly for about 3 months? Cuz,my FIFA 07 used to work perfectly before last many months and I played it for long.It was working perfectly for about 2-3 months, but now its is not. And besides, the version is not pirated but it is legal, and when I bought it, I got it in a DVD. It was well versed that it had a shinning slogan over it. For sure that the version is not fake one.

Another thing is, I installed it in my friends computer the same time when I first installed in mine, and his gamein his PC is still working fine, but its only mine which is not working, (Simply the football is invisible, Rest everything is OK.)

Please dudes help me, I got to play all the tournaments.

Thank you to all for your continuous supports and also to those fun makers for making this forum interesting.

ROTFL hahahaaa...
Does the installation go smoothly? did you replace any files after installation?

legolas.
Yes, the installation go smoothly without any hindrance and after installation I did not replace any file. No manhandling, only computer handling.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
problem with gfx me too faced same problem and then un-installed the game ....

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
did not u think this topic must be in Gamerz section..

I am sorry if I have post this in wrong section but why did I post this in this section is I saw this section Topic as QnA followed by "QnA This is the place to share what you know, and learn what you don’t. If you have questions that do not qualify as either Hardware or Software questions, post them here...". So I have posted this topic in this section.

Well, people seems to dig up my mistakes intead of helping someone to know something new. Anyways, I think no one can help me in this case so shall I close this topic with no further requests.

Thanks to all for your support.

alienspiesu

Journeyman
dude try reinstalling the graphics drivers with the updated ones, i suppose u mentioned u hav 5200fx, it works fine on tat card, a friend of mine has the sme card.. n othr step wud b to try n reinstall the game if the above solution dosnt work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom