FatalToxic5 aka FT5 is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
For guys playing CoD4 online, here is a great oppurtunity for u guys :)

Two former clans, DDT and nGF had certain issues with specific members in the past and have decided to merge and for a new clan : FatalToxic 5 aka FT5, primarily formed by the leader of the two specific clans, HG99 and Snakeater :). The clan has already been registered as a professional clan :)

Some key points to know about us :

(i) This is an officially registered clan
(ii) Our official V-Street server will be up in a few days, an original cd key is required to play :p
(iii) This is a sponsored clan
(iv) We'll be having our own website, currently under construction :p

Our clan will be divided into two groups : Alpha and Bravo . We'll also be participating in the upcoming WCG Singapore SKOTH tournament on SEPT 26th.

Current FT5 members :

Alpha Squad :

Avishek aka Snakeater
Pratap aka HG99
Ajinkya aka SteeL
Pratim aka n3m0
Mukul aka TeRmiNaToR
Karan aka whysoserious28

Bravo Squad :

Nitari aka Nitari
Akakushty aka Kush
Prerit aka P I2 E I2 ! T
Gunnu aka Gunnu
lastwarrior13 aka Last-Warrior

Terms for joining :

(i) U must get hold of an original cd key for CoD4.
(ii) U must be maintaining a certain level of professionalism to be a part of this clan, no personal terms can be involved. So only apply if u're going to be serious about CoD4 MP
(iii) U'll have to play in V-Street FT5 server to prove u're skills first. Upon doing so, the senior members will decide where to place u in the team initially. U're ranks will obviously be constantly changing if u're performance does :p
(iv) U must not discriminate players based upon their gaming skills. U might turn out to be the best, but even then u have no right to discriminate the weaker players based upon their skills. They're a part of the clan for some reason and one should respect that :), Every comment made will be kept under notice, and unacceptable one's could lead to a ban :p.
(v) We need a team player first, rather than the best player in the world. If u can play better as a team, we're waiting :)

FT5 Xfire url : FT5.Fatal Toxic 5 (fataltoxicv)

Players interested plz. post u're XFire id here. I'll update this post as soon as our server is ready :). Happy Fraggin' ..

NOTE : Depending on the skills of individual players, out clan could actually step out of just playing CoD4 and participate in other games in other tourney's too. We're particularly interested in next year WCG which is supposed to include CoD4.

Also there are certain rules u'll have to follow while getting ready for these tourneys. I've attached a file below for u to known certain rules first , and then decide whether u're up to the mark or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom