FAR CRY Starting Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
This game installed n works fine.But few days ago my windows got so many serious errors that i have to re-install the OS n all other softwares.Now the problem is that this game installed but does not starts :( Whn i click on it's icon my screen flashes n remains blank...Whn i press 'enter' key,d normal desktop appears :evil: I don't know why is it so :!: Please tell me why is it so n how to launch d game.
My PC has good configration to play 'Far Cry' n this is original game.I have 'Win XP Home' as my OS.THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLIES!!! :p

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Have u installed the latest drivers and directx9c. Try to play some other game if it also doesn't run then reinstall the drivers and directx. If it runs then there must be some problem with farcry installation so reinstall it. See if this helps. Reply.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Today i install 'Win XP Auto Patcher' and 'DirectX 9.0c' but same problem presists :oops:
Try to play some other game
Even 'NFS UG2' gives me same problem!
So i upgrade my OS frm 'Win XP Home' to 'Win XP Professional' but this also unable to solve the case...Why i'm unable to play any game on this PC :evil: HELP ME PLEASE!!!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
What's ur pc config? And could u please describe ur problem step by step, including NFS UG2. Run directx daignostic tools and under DISPALY tab see if all three directx features are enabled or under DIRECTX FILES see if there is a problem. Reply.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Whn i click on it's icon,an error report appears n ask me to send it or not :roll: Please tell me how to get that screenshot so that i can post it here :?: My PC config is :

AMD 2500+
ASUS mobo
512 MB RAM
40 GB HDD
Onboard Graphics
Win XP Pro

Is it enough for playing 'NFS UG2' n 'Far Cry' :p

Sourabh

Laptoping
@Reddick, all your posts above the last one with only smileys in them have been deleted. You already are on a warning tag, do you want to say bye-bye to the forums? Is no, then follow the forum rules and stop spamming like this.

As for your problem, i dunno how did you manage to run FarCry on onboard graphics. Mind to state which motherboard do you have? And install the latest display drivers for them so that NFS UG2 would run.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
You already are on a warning tag, do you want to say bye-bye to the forums?
Hum tuhmaray puranay subscriber hai...150 posts ka hissa hai mera is forum mein...aur tum mujhey hi neekalney ki baat kar rahai ho...Mai pichlai 3 saal say DIGIT paadh raha hu...Apnay puranai aur wafadar readers ka kuch toh khayaal rakho...Yahi toh ek INDIAN forum hai,jis par hamai itna naaz hai...Itni baat toh JASUBHAI bhi nahein kahaiga jo ab tumnai keh di...Kamaal hai...hamai hi neekalnay ki batai karto ho!!!

Mairi Problem ka solution toh batao :idea:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Your post count has nothing to do with you staying in or out of the forum. In fact, the higher the post count, the easier it is to warn and ban users. Older users are expected to behave in accordance with forum rules and set an example for newbies.

As for your problem, I agree with Sourabh. FarCry is graphically intensive and onboard solutions just don't cut it. List your motherboard make and the onboard graphics chipset that it carries. Update drivers and see if it helps.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
One more thing i notice that i install DirectX 9.0c n it shows it has installed fine but whn i check it's version,it shows 9.0b :? In other words i'm unable to update d DirectX version!Anybody know why is it so :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom