Sujeet

Undead!!!
Screenshot seems to have received some artificial VFX treatment unlike in-game footage.Anyways Game should be awesome..Far Cry 2 Was Big but tiresome to explore with highly repetitive moves and environments.
The fourth screen from top is good enough to Challenge the likes of Crysis and BF3..Anvil Engine Has been redesigned specially for Far Cry 3 ,Rainbow Six and AC3.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yeah...Visuals is important but more important is always the gameplay.
Expecting something innovative and groundbreaking in FPS genre since there are already tons of shooters out there and This time Far Cry has greater challenge at hands.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Nice screens
Sorry noobish question Whats AAA(Is it games that release every year.Series like FIFA)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Its basically rating of games based on certain criteria like budget and commercial success.\

AAA Games generally have these characteristics:
- High-quality
- Broad market
- High sales
- Large teams
- Big budget
- Polished audio-visual direction
- Perfect technical and artistic execution
- Playable & fully enjoyable within the first five minutes of play
- Exhaustively tested
- Bug free
- Great usability
- Continous, balanced entertainment from beginning to end
- Great graphical user interface
- First place in the markets, and great marketing
- Hype

gameranand

Living to Play
It mostly is hype of the game. Whether its balanced or not, full of entertainment or not doesn't matter until release.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I dont think so.Big Budget and Huge commercial success is must for being rated as AAA titles.

Even some non-AAA games have huge Hype but that dont labels them as AAA.

Alok

Adventurer
meanwhile ubisoft confirms a massive ...=>

Vehicles will not be there in multiplayer

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
this time which fever player wil have? jaundice,typhoid ..
i really liked the moment when screen goes blurr due to malaria in far cry 2,btw i didnt liked going far off places for mission,it just pissed me off.Hoping this tym we dont have to travel much and fight unnecessary APR guys even if u are just passing by...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
FarCry 3 Delayed till Dec 2012

As you've probably seen by now, Far Cry 3 has been delayed. The new release dates are:

Europe - November 29th
North America - December 4th

Why the delay?

We’re taking a little more time to create the best possible gameplay experience. Far Cry 3 is a huge offering and we want every element of this insane, action-packed adventure to be of the highest possible quality for the players.

Remember: A rushed game is forever bad.

Thanks you for your patience and understanding,

Announcement: Revised Release Dates - Nov. 29th in EU, Dec. 4 in NA | Forums

[YOUTUBE]A10Kb5NVrG4[/YOUTUBE]

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
^^ Examples ??

The definition varies from individual to individual. This is just my point of view:

AAA Game: Targets large audience and mostly aimed at generating profit. E.G. MW series, FarCry series, Battlefield Series.

AA Games: Focus mainly on gameplay and immersion smaller budget smaller dev team like XBLA games and ios games.

A game: Casual games usually made by single individual or a very small group. e.g. Miniclip flash games,Yetisports etc

manohar387

Broken In
loved the gameplay video. Since the first FarCry , the concept of exploring and using our own tactics to take out enemies is very cool , unlike most FPS games u dont go on a killing spree , need to think before you act .
Waiting to get my hands on the 3rd version.

Top Bottom