Eslate or lcd writing tablet to gift to small children.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to gift a small slate to small children in my house.

I found that there is an eslate or lcd writing tablet in market.

Some of them are

*www.flipkart.com/olipiz-enterprise...ablet&store=tng/ll1/5hm&pageUID=1658640131812

*www.amazon.in/PREKRASNA-Portable-W...efix=eslate,aps,364&sr=8-27&wIndexMainSlot=29

The above costs very less ie., 150/- Indian rupees. May I know whether the above has any battery inbuilt.

Please suggest whether I can buy them or not and try to suggest if you know others.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to gift a small slate to small children in my house.

I found that there is an eslate or lcd writing tablet in market.

Some of them are

*www.flipkart.com/olipiz-enterprise...ablet&store=tng/ll1/5hm&pageUID=1658640131812

*www.amazon.in/PREKRASNA-Portable-W...efix=eslate,aps,364&sr=8-27&wIndexMainSlot=29

The above costs very less ie., 150/- Indian rupees. May I know whether the above has any battery inbuilt.

Please suggest whether I can buy them or not and try to suggest if you know others.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Go with this:Buy Portronics Ruffpad 8.5M 21.5cm (8.5 Inches) LCD Digital Pad (Radiation-Free, POR 1398, Black) Online – Croma

@ Rs.340

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I have seen the pictures of these and I think that it doesn't display all colours as monitors, TVs and smartphones and tablets does.

First I thought these can be used in place of smartphone or tablet but it's not true.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have something similar. Single color only, green like. It has inbuilt battery. It doesn't have eraser facility if you want to erase just a part of something drawn/written on board. It has complete wipe-clean option only. Seem fancy until I got it in my hand.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Can I choose

*www.shopsy.in/firstsmiletoys-magnetic-drawing-board/p/itm0a57e039d696f

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Not sure about the product but I would advise you to stay away from that website. Seems fishy.

Top Bottom