er..yet another graphic card question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hello guys,
i will be gng for a g.card soon..i was thinking about the radeon 9600pro or the radeon 9600 xt..please give me the pricing of tehse cards if u can in mumbai..also is it true that radeon 9700 card is nearly extinct..cuz if that card is available i will surely go er it..my current budget is 7-8k..the radeon 9800 is somewhere near 13k i think so if i wait till march/april will i get radeon 9800 from 7-8k by then?
or should i go fer radeon 9600 pro/xt/radeon 9700 now..
also r neother good cards aviailable for 7-8k??

Thanx.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: :shock: :x :x :x
Shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh budddy....

there r numerous...i repeat "NUMEROUS" posts already there which cater to ur question...nd starting altogether a new thread for the same question......it S****!!!

:arrow: PS..only for Nitrogen!! :arrow: i was abt to kill u ...but saw the name of the creator of this thread in time!! :twisted: :twisted:

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
dude...
did u see my question..there is not a single threaed asking whether i shud buy now or wait till april...read the thread first.. :evil: ..

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
thegame_rulez said:
dude...
did u see my question..there is not a single threaed asking whether i shud buy now or wait till april...read the thread first.. :evil: ..

Why do you need to start a new thread for this ? Why cant you simply post in one of the graphics card threads ? Starting a new thread on the same topic over and over again will only make people get fed up and not even open the thread....sheesh.. :roll:

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
thegame_rulez said:
dude...

its upto u to decide if u wanna wait or not...
but in IT line if u think that if u'll wait till April nd u'll get the BEST card
with the best pricing then ur mistaken...a new technology will be waiting for u...a technology more advance..more sophisticated nd ofcourse more costly!!
its just ur choice whether u wanna take a plunge now or later...
but rest assured that whenever u do..u'll NEVER feel satisfied with what u got after a month of buying!!!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol: rare to find a satisfied dude with his hardware now-a-days....
like nitrogen!!!.....

lol..by the way iam like u only...will be happy for almost 1nd half year i guess....!! :wink:

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hey devil,
wats the cost of radeon 9700 in the south side crater of mars.. :lol: i asked a few guys in lamington and they said that they didnt get any recent stock of radeon 9700 for a long time now.. :(
ne check www.tomshardware.com for graphic card benchies..and the radeon 9700 pro directly below the radeon 9800 even surpassing the entire FX group..:)

THanx.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
rare to find a satisfied dude with his hardware now-a-days....
like nitrogen!!!.....
if u cant get the thing which will satisfy u,get satisfied with the thing u get............atleast for some time. :lol:

i asked a few guys in lamington and they said that they didnt get any recent stock of radeon(9700pro?)
its because its got tons of problems

ne check www.tomshardware.com for graphic card benchies..and the radeon 9700 pro directly below the radeon 9800 even surpassing the entire FX group..
u should have added that its for farcry,a game optimised for radeon cards.u checked doom3?u can c a lot of FX cards performing better there....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Mate if ou are willing to wait for 9800 why not as well get a pci express one x800 or 6600Gt . Dono what the gaming market will come up with till then... :p

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
thegame_rulez said:
hey devil,
wats the cost of radeon 9700 in the south side crater of mars.. :lol: i asked a few guys in lamington and they said that they didnt get any recent stock of radeon 9700 for a long time now.. :(
ne check www.tomshardware.com for graphic card benchies..and the radeon 9700 pro directly below the radeon 9800 even surpassing the entire FX group..:)

THanx.

Ati has stopped making the 9700 long back. The only ppl in india who had stocks of 9700pro were Smedia who i think had a few in stock until recently. But they were charging a bomb arnd 17k i think. For the budget u have get the 9600pro for 8.5k since the XT costs 10k or so. Also the 6600 (not gt) for 10k is a good option since it will perform better than the XT.

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
huh,
geforce 6600 fo 10k? i dont think thats possible..r u talking abt the pci-e version??
or is the geforce 6600 agp really available cheaper than radeon 9800 when it clearly outperforms it.. :shock:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
thegame_rulez said:
huh,
geforce 6600 fo 10k? i dont think thats possible..r u talking abt the pci-e version??
or is the geforce 6600 agp really available cheaper than radeon 9800 when it clearly outperforms it.. :shock:

Umm like i pointed out its not the GT the non GT version of the 6600 which grinning devil has purchased i think and its a PCI-E version. Also the 6600 doesn't outperform the 9800pro. If and when the AGP version debuts expect it to cost arn 12k or sumthng. I hope this clears things up. Also plz stop comparing the 6600 with the 9800 since the 6600 is a newer geb card. The x700 is the one u shud be comparing with.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
blade_runner said:
Also plz stop comparing the 6600 with the 9800 since the 6600 is a newer geb card. The x700 is the one u shud be comparing with.

Absolutely rite buddy.....its abt time we stop comparing each nd every card that comes along...keep in mind the technology behind that...
nd try to compare the cards of the same bracket...low range...mid range...high range... :wink:

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hi guys,
i was just surfing the net and i came upon www.newegg.com which i suppose most of u guys are aware of..i was thinking if i can order my card from there...any ideas about the trade procedure otr have any of u guys purchased any thing in dat fashiun..and most importantly ..will it turn out to be cheaper :D or expensive.:(??

P.s geforce 6600 pci-e available for 127 $ = 127*47=RS.5969..:D:D
but i dunno abt the shipping charges n all..cud someone enlighten me with those stuff..

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
They dont ship outside the US and Canada so no point. If you can get it from someone whos comin from there like I did.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
not a problem provided you have a valid credit card with an address in the US. As in the address of the credit card billing statement should an address in the US or other countires which newegg.com supports. Do check the website for more info. I would suggest lettin him get it and you transfer the money from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom