enhance ur w700i wid new acoustic driver, increased sms capacity

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Which patch are you talking about? To uninstall a patch, you need to drag and drop it again in the folder in FAR Manager and chose the option to remove the patch.

fbachri

Right off the assembly line
Hi Infra_red_dude

Its nice to see this page, i've tried all your tutorial and all works fine, but it still not fixing my phone problem

Previously i've upgraded my w700 software to the latest version using SEUS, but unfortunately after the installation the CAMERA function is not working anymore, its always back to main menu when i press the take picture button. i have tried to downgrade back using your tutorial and its succesfull but the camera still not working.

any advice for this man..

Thanks,
Ozhee

fbachri

i've checked the camera version after upgraded it says ver 2.4 after downgrade its 2.3
do you have other w700 to try?

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, the newer version is 2.4. It improves on jpeg compression and nothing else. So 2.3 or 2.4 doesn't matter much. You say that you downgraded the firmware to R1CA021 rite? I can't think of why the video mode should work fine while the photo doesn't. Beats me..

Unfortunately I do not haf another W700i to test. I don't use a W700i now.

PS: Could it be so that the firmware you downloaded was corrupt? Can you try downloading the firmware from some other source?

sanjeevs1990

Now open FAR manager program, and press F11 key, select the SEFP plugin. in the following popup window, select DCU-60 cable, speed:921600 and boot script as K750_w800_cid49 (make sure u don’t select K750_w800_CID36 by mistake). Now click ‘Enter the Matrix’. In the following window, it asks you to connect fone just the way u connected to XS++ (by holding ‘c’ bla blah blah!).

CANT UNDERSTAND THIS STEP WHEN I CLICK F11 IN FAR MANAGER IT SAY: PLUGIN COMMANDS F4- SET HOT KEY

PLEASE HELP I HAVE FINISHED THE PREVIOUS STEPS.

Last edited:

Funter

hey infra_red_dude

i tried flashing my w700 6 - 7 times but still got the same configuration error
what do i do plz help me out

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I'd suggest you try downloading the custpack from a different source. Or I'm am supposing you could even try the new XS++ which prolly has the custpacks for the specific models built in.

k4ce

Youngling
there is definately an issue wid ur cust pack ... maybe u are not getting the right FS .... try this ... search for those huge cust packs that have all language support and stuff ... that'll definately work ... but the cust will be around 2 mb

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
there is definately an issue wid ur cust pack ... maybe u are not getting the right FS .... try this ... search for those huge cust packs that have all language support and stuff ... that'll definately work ... but the cust will be around 2 mb
FS and custpacks are separate entities.

thx for the reply its working now with the new xs++ thx again infra_red_dude
Glad you could fix your phone :)

manpe

All the files seem to be taken down, but I really need to use this tutorial. I updated my firmware 2 days ago but later found out it messed with the sound volume. Can you reupload them?

EDIT: I found some fw files there: *www.seusers.com/forum/local_links.php?catid=519
Do they qualify?

EDIT2: I got it working, the files are still there in the first link. Thank you infrared dude! Can you guys suggest any good acoustic packs?

Last edited:

bonesadikhov

Halo infra_red_dude
Love your works man!
Could you upload your lava desktop themes to 4shared, the rapidshare links is dead. Thanks.

Top Bottom