Emma Watson Quits Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
aryayush said:
I saw this thread just today and almost died. Then I realised it was a rumour and Indyan's last post revived me from going on to "the next great adventure" (a rep for anyone who can tell me exactly where this phrase it from ;) ).
"After all, to the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure..." by Albus Dumbledore...!! Right..??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, you are. Which book, page? Full name of the character? :p

Shasanka_Gogoi said:
I just visited this thread 2day and it left no reasons for me to watch harry potter
Emma is not leaving. She has already been signed on for the last two films. :)

I think the original post should be updated by some moderator and this line should be added in bold letters.

ankurgupta.me said:
^^Reps disabled!
Oops! Hadn't noticed it.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Ok let me think about Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.Hey but wait they are not setting good examples for kids.They are drinking,smoking and flirting.How about Ashley Tidslay.Well i do not know her actual name

GeekyBoy

In the zone
hailgautam said:
But we are so used to the American accent we do not understand the English accent.

Are you mad? It's the opposite for me. I hate the American accent. British english is gentleman's English.

shantanu

Technomancer
Hilary duff is surely clean and a very nice actress... i am sure she is fit for the role if EMMA leaves it.. :D
and reason behind her break up with lohan was something related ...

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
not really if you research a bit :D

lot of p0rn movies and pics around the web + she doesn't look the same she used to look 5 years ago, its all messed up now :lol:

shantanu

Technomancer
ya ! she lost her weight.. but hey not 5 years but in her movie " the cindrella story" in 2006 i think she looks thats same cute... yeah but in material girls she lost some weight and is not looking so good.. but thats with her she can retain that if she wants.. neways i never found anything against her on net... not evena single Nudee... :D:D

and even she breaked up with madden soz he wanted her to go to bed with him.. and she said she wanted to be a virgin till marriage :D:p

and also that she wont expose for her movie carrier :D

amitava82

MMO Addict
Chester said:
not really if you research a bit :D

lot of p0rn movies and pics around the web + she doesn't look the same she used to look 5 years ago, its all messed up now :lol:

U need to learn how to differentiate original and photoshoped Image.

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
amitava82 said:
U need to learn how to differentiate original and photoshoped Image.

ima talkin bout a 40 min video not a morphed image and i work with photoshop from more than 2 years so i can differentiate very well, think before you speak.

outlaw

De@d
i seriously doubt if the video was tampered with

maybe it was some kinda joke

GIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME the link

i will verify.......... pls gimme the link pls pls

disclaimer - the link is being requested only for educational purposes :p

amitava82

MMO Addict
So do I.. PM plz. BTW there r dozens of fake celeb videos lying around the web. so don't assume that only photos can be morphed NOT video and i'm working with photoshop more than 5 years.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You guys are disgusting. EWW! *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/68.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/62.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/107.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/31.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/26.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/47.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/40.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/32.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/104.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/14.gif *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif

And offtopic.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
One more vote for Hilary Duff. Or maybe Miley Cyrus can do it.

But why are we discussing it. Emma is going to stay for nxt movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom