Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMinds

hell boy
hello how can i download my emails in my w200i phone in messages>emails>inbox i tried bus the message comes that server not found:confused:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
To download messages in this folder, you need to access your account through pop/imap and for this you need to get activated on your phone GPRS (Mobile office on Airtel, Vodafone mobile connect on vodafone etc)

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
asnvin said:
To download messages in this folder, you need to access your account through pop/imap and for this you need to get activated on your phone GPRS (Mobile office on Airtel, Vodafone mobile connect on vodafone etc)
i have an active gprs service and my provider is cellone :confused::confused::confused:

choudang

Padawan
You need to make the settings, use google to search settings or go for sonyericsson.co.in and try email (OTA) settings, but a few days earlier it was not working

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
MasterMinds said:
i have an active gprs service and my provider is cellone

Don't know much about SE phones as I use NOkia. So visit SE website or pick up the manual of your phone and in this search for "Mail account settings"

GO to *www.sonyericsson.com/fun/wxhtml/ot...il&nextClick=false&countryId=IN&operatorId=-1

Last edited:
OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
asnvin said:
Don't know much about SE phones as I use NOkia. So visit SE website or pick up the manual of your phone and in this search for "Mail account settings"

GO to *www.sonyericsson.com/fun/wxhtml/ot...il&nextClick=false&countryId=IN&operatorId=-1
its not working even now :confused:

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
make sure you use the full gprs access point to download mails.. cellone portal..that is the free one wont work..

the access point will be something like www.e.po or www.e.pr

then configure your mail client properly.If the server needs security that is ssl ..make sure you provide port number 995 in that place.

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
warrior said:
Which mail server u want to access
gmail

spitfire said:
make sure you use the full gprs access point to download mails.. cellone portal..that is the free one wont work..

the access point will be something like www.e.po or www.e.pr

then configure your mail client properly.If the server needs security that is ssl ..make sure you provide port number 995 in that place.
i used the full gprs access point not the bsnl portal and i have no option in my phone like port no. etc and thats the f**k:confused: :confused:

Last edited:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Get the gmail java client dude,
why go through all this hell just for that.
Besides , the gmail client comes with the threaded mails feature too.

Regards,
ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom