Eliza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONZI

Journeyman
Check this out

*www14.brinkster.com/ecceliza1/

you can d/l a txt file change it to exe and run it :)

its a FREE PSYCHOLOGIST SOFTWARE. If you are going there with a lot of expetctation I nust remind you that this is a dos based software. But its fun. I had that some years ago I just thought to share with you. Now what do you think about it??

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
i have seen this progie some 4-5 years back. It's damn cool....... progie much intelligent :D

But it tells it's answer accoring to the strings in our questions.
Try to be abusive with it will terminate..... ;)

BTW once i used too many abusive words and it sais " Jesus from where you learned all these" :p

lol

a must have one.............
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
cooljeba said:
i have seen this progie some 4-5 years back. It's damn cool....... progie much intelligent :D

But it tells it's answer accoring to the strings in our questions.
Try to be abusive with it will terminate..... ;)

BTW once i used too many abusive words and it sais " Jesus from where you learned all these" :p

lol

a must have one.............
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Same here....HAd tried It about 5 years ago.....Have to say Really and intelligent software....HAs a Few Flaws but still Copes up to other Dumb Bots answers....I had Got it to terminate me Within 4 queries.....Lol Had Crossed My Limit on The Abusive Language On it at that Time...... :D Really A Must have For everyOne.... 8)

great_manish

Journeyman
i will never forget this program eliza . when i was in class 8 i fooled my mates with this program . i told them Eliza was a real psychologist in US and they were chatting live....lots of secrets were revealed !!!

OP
B

BONZI

Journeyman
I've heard that eilza was an old project something that was started decades ago. Though I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.