Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
ajayritik said:
Even I'm looking for In Ear Headphones which don't cost more than 1k. As some of you have suggested EP 630, is it good? Will we get a warranty for it? Can someone tell me the exact location and name of shop from where you bought it? I think it was mentioned Delhi.

First of all I want to warn everyone that be aware of Fakes EP 630 earphones that r widely available in market and with price range of 600 to 900

so plz insist on warranty and check plastic quality of earphone

In Delhi U can get EP 630 for 875 bucks with bill from

Infinity Infomatic 317 bajaj house
Nehru Place
ph 41618122,41618123
jittedra 9818380633

Maximum

Broken In
saurabh kakkar said:
First of all I want to warn everyone that be aware of Fakes EP 630 earphones that r widely available in market and with price range of 600 to 900

so plz insist on warranty and check plastic quality of earphone

In Delhi U can get EP 630 for 875 bucks with bill from

Infinity Infomatic 317 bajaj house
Nehru Place
ph 41618122,41618123
jittedra 9818380633

You mean the one you bought from Infinity Infomatic, is fake as EP-630 price range fall between 600 to 900 and you purchased it for 875 bucks.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Maximum said:
You mean the one you bought from Infinity Infomatic, is fake as EP-630 price range fall between 600 to 900 and you purchased it for 875 bucks.

Nop Mine is genuine with warranty :)

I just want to convey a message that there r many fakes of EP-630 so be aware of that

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
If you have the buidget of 2K why dont u try Sennheiser?
They are the BEST. Better than Bose, Sony, Philips.

I use PX100, the best.
I bought them from Pune.

raksrules

Youngling
Minimalistix said:
Anyone from Mumbai can help me with where can I buy a genuine EP630 from and at around what price?

@Minimalistix
In Mumbai you get the EP630 in Alfa but they dont sell with any bill or warantty and the cost is 1000 bucks. I had enquired this 2 weeks back. The Guy there says that they are original but still since he is not giving any bill or warantty i was skeptical and order my piece through a group order for Rs. 840 from another website.
Another option is you can go to Lamington Road and search there but the cost would be Rs. 1280 which is mostly standard across many other shops all over Mumbai.
IMHO you wont get below this price tag a single piece with warantty. At that same time i had enquired in Pyramid, Pune where the rate was 1480/-

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude how much would these sennheiser headsets cost? I guess they will be over 1k definitely. How much did you buy it for? Do we have In ear model available for this?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
ajayritik said:
Dude how much would these senheisser headsets cost? I guess they will be over 1k definitely. How much did you buy it for? Do we have In ear model available for this?
Over 1k are you kidding me?I am sure they will be atleast around 8-10k.Senheisser makes great great headphones but they are very expensive.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yes, i agree sennheiser headphones are expensive but they're availbale in the range of 5k. also, here we're talking about earphones which are relatively cheaper. so i think u can get sennheiser earphones (not headphones!) for about 2k

Minimalistix

I'm back!
@rak007
Thanks for all the info man! :)
Can you also share that website with all of us and the min. qty. that a group order must have?

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
ok guys tell me finally now what should i buy? you guys are suggesting creative ep-630. well now here's the fact... i own an sony ericsson w550i . when i bought it 18 months ago it came with a headset labelled "hpm-70". Now those of you who have walkman series will know that these phones have a feature called "MEGA BASS". when i was using my earlier earphones, they could handle this effect superbly on BASS intensive songs. Now my friend Xbonez had bought the creative ep-630 recently so i tested them on my phone with mega bass. well............ i got crushed with the sound effects. as soon as i switched the mega bass on the ep-630 started cracking like hell. i just could not handle it. but my earlier earphones could do it very well. So buying creative ep-630 is out of the question for me now.

so can i get the earphones similar to the the hpm-70??? if so how much will it cost.

so any suggestions yet??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom