Earphones Within Rs.1500

coolnikhil

Broken In
Hie everyone...

i want to buy good IEMs for my fone with good loudness and quality... bass doesn`t matter to me a lot.... i am looking for Soundmagic PL30. is any other earphone within same price range better then dis..??

please help me out with some suggestions...

thnx
Nikhil

Krow

Crowman
I am using Brainwavz M1. They are seriously good earphones for the price. If you can extend your budget to Rs. 1950, you can buy them here: Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

Audio quality is great and bass is just enough (I am not a bass head either). If you have the money, then go for this. Else, wait for other members to respond. I can't really comment on earphones I haven't used.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
CX180 is too bassy.

@nikhil Do note that Soundmagic PL30 cable quality is not among the best. be careful when you are using it.

Razer Moray is a decent set of IEM.

OP
coolnikhil

coolnikhil

Broken In
CX180 is too bassy.

@nikhil Do note that Soundmagic PL30 cable quality is not among the best. be careful when you are using it.

Razer Moray is a decent set of IEM.

thnx 4 the info bro. cable quality would be an issue for me. and thaks for the review of MORAY.
I ll go for MORAY if i din't get any other option in market.

pincy

Broken In
I'm also looking 4 a good pair of IEM's within 1k....I'll use it for listenin music on my Nokia 5130 and for watchin movies on Acer 3680?? Is SoundMagic PL-30 d best?? Please advice...................

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom