Earphones on a Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget upto Rs. 200. I need a cheap and nice sounding pair of cans for my mp3 player which has a 3.5mm jack. If only 2.5mm earphones are available, I don't mind using converter.

Sound quality should be clear and flat output is prefered, and I DONT want to miss out on the bass.

Need a good build since I sleep with earphones sometimes in tight jeans pocket, and my earphones constantly find themselves falling on the floor from a hight of 6 feet.

I was suggested Creative EP-50 worth Rs. 180 by krates. Any opinion ?

bump. money running out fast. there are only so many days I can last without bhelpuri. please suggest me something before I eat the money away which I formerly saved for digit december or lfy december.

200 is the limit.

I don't want sh!tty chinese stuff thankyou. I tested a pair of Rs. 150 chinese cans, and they barely came close to my Rs. 50/- Philips SBC9630.

anispace

dattebayo
I had a pair of Philips earphones b4 I got my ep-630s. They had decent bass and cost only Rs.150. Cant remember the exact model number though.

edit:: They looked exactly like this pair but dont know if they had the same model no.
*www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE1360-27-Bass-Headphones/dp/B000RRQEZG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1229852339&sr=1-8

anispace

dattebayo
^^yup the pair that I had was really good for its price. Well its no ep630 but at 1/6 the price its good.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
may be here are two pics of it......

*img72.imageshack.us/img72/7065/221220082080iv6.th.jpg

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/1918/221220082082ny3.th.jpg

Thanks krates

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
form your Original Post, How can you have a flat output and not miss out on bass?? Weirdly contradicting statements.

^^What I mean is, if not flat output, I atleast need decent bass.

Flat ouput does not miss out on ANYTHING, because its completely flat, and all frequencies are equally clear.

Anyway, I am going to planet-m in a few days. Hope I see this model.
Would they offer any discount if I also buy a Philips SBC9630 ?
My sister needs a (much more) cheap pair of cans and I am buying her those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom